rF2 RD Le Mans Series (LIVESTREAM) @ Sebring International Raceway - Friday 12th August 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
IMPORTANT!

Please load custom skins against an existing team, for the car of your choice. Put your skin (altXXX.dds) into the folder for your selected team, and load it via the 'Tuning' menu. Please do not load a virtual ride / driver before entering the server as this does not work reliably.

Last edited:
Urgh! I quickly realised I wasn't too quick in the PX2 category so settled into a steady rhythm and aimed to stay on the tarmac for two hours. I ran a long first stint and pitted as darkness fell. But - I could not turn my headlights on! I'd mapped a button on my new Thrustmaster F1 rim before the race but it didn't save it. So I had to park up and quit.

Was great fun and everyone that I saw drove fair and good. I've missed on-line racing - hope to be back soon.

Sorry Guys... had a CTD/Black Screen on the long straight and had to restart my pc. Hope i didnt hit someone....

Although it didnt start well for me at the beginning of the race and sadly ended after 1 hour because of the CTD, i still really enjoyed this race. It was really fun to drive against other fair and good drivers. Thank you very much, it definitely wont be my last race here on RD :D

Fun race. Shame about my DC. I think I was the only GT one stopping, so I think I was pretty comfortable :)

Shame that @Standa Sehnal DC'd. That was going to be pretty close between us. Did you have to stop again dude?

Completely agree with Shawn, the LMP2 battle in the first part of the race was insane :roflmao: Four cars running so close together, and the difference in downforce made things really interesting. It's going to be fun watching it back on the replay :D

Great race. It was my first Multi-class with a grid this large. Too bad I had to run a slighty modified setup for the Vette, but it turned out quite alright, to my standards. And since it had been a long time since driving on Sebring, I was so focussed, that chatting on TS was just too much. :D
The only thing that went horribly wrong was my pitstops: did some speeding in pitlane due to pressing the wrong button; penalty. The lap after going in for the penalty I exited the last corner a little too wide and lost my splitter. In the second corner of the next lap I went straight and got a penalty for cutting. So two extra stops. I could have made it with one stop I guess.

Letting the lmp's throught went quite ok for a first time. One time I think I got a remark from someone for not letting them (lmp) through fast enough, but the top gte's were lapping me at that same time. Going three wide was a bit too tricky so I gave the gte's some more room and thus blocking a lmp.

I'll definitely be back, and hopefully with more practice.

And thanks for the livestream.

Last edited:
That was a somewhat exciting race with LMP2 :D

Went in a bit late on the server and though that the setup should be allright, but then I saw that 2 guys had massively more topspeed and were not that much behind with that so I tried some new settings very late, pretty much in qualifying and Warmup and that was a good idea.

Sebring always gets this crazy rubber levels after a while, so a bit less df was fine and qualy went well.

But on the start I coudn't go immediatly with green since the lmp1 in front of me accelerated late and then someone tapped me on my rear and my front turned in into the barricade.
But with the low damage-multiplier nothing happened to the car and I could go on and try to get some places back.

Not much opportunities in the race to get a position since I always had one of the low-df guys in front of me and sometimes I made some not very fast lappings of GT cars that set me back.

The most exciting minutes were when I was having some free laps before my pitstop and I tried to push during the sunset, that was really fun :)

Since the 2 guys in front of me had something happening to them before my stop, I came out the pitstop with a lead and stayed there, would have been close otherwise for sure ;)

cya again hopefully

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing