rF2 RD Le Mans Series (LIVESTREAM) @ Sebring International Raceway - Friday 12th August 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Can I check on the storynwith Blue flags?

Do they only apply in your class? (preferred option and faster class cars need to find a way around. Otherwise the GTE and LMP2 cars will be having to stop racing and move aside)
Asking so we all know and are on the same page.
Thanks

Can I check on the storynwith Blue flags?

Do they only apply in your class? (preferred option and faster class cars need to find a way around. Otherwise the GTE and LMP2 cars will be having to stop racing and move aside)
Asking so we all know and are on the same page.
Thanks
Yep always the responsibility of the faster car to maker the overtake in a safe manner, naturally the car been lapped should give some caution and avoid turning in etc. but yeah pretty much just carry on racing and don't be unpredictable :) eg: shite faster car pull off racing line and slam foot on brakes lol

Yep always the responsibility of the faster car to maker the overtake in a safe manner, naturally the car been lapped should give some caution and avoid turning in etc. but yeah pretty much just carry on racing and don't be unpredictable :) eg: shite faster car pull off racing line and slam foot on brakes lol
Yes, the trick is that once you have committed on brakes you need the apex or you are on the grass. So you HAVE to turn in;)
So the faster car needs to not deprive you of the racing line once you have committed on brakes. He needs to clear you b4 your turn in point or wait and do it on throttle. Some co operation on throttle is easy. On brakes/turn in its not.

I mention this in detail as its very easy for faster classes to forget and feel that if they throw it up the inside and gain overlap its all ok like in one class racing.
Whereas in reality they must avoid putting their car on a bit of road the slower class car HAS/NEEDS to use.
So NB faster cars. The slower classes are on their limit, they WILL need the apex!

Hey guys,

Just a heads up... I'm having issues with rF2 (still) where the sim decides to run like crap after almost exactly one hour on track. So I'll aim to stay on as long as I can but will have to retire at mid race sadly. If anyway can share some suggestions on what might be wrong I'd appreciate it :) I've tried everything and anything to sort it out. Basically all sims run fine, but in rF2 as soon as it hits almost exactly 1 hour on track the damn thing gets massive stutters (despite maintaining my locked 60fps). Its annoying as hell!

Regardless, looking forward to the race :D

Hey guys,

Just a heads up... I'm having issues with rF2 (still) where the sim decides to run like crap after almost exactly one hour on track. So I'll aim to stay on as long as I can but will have to retire at mid race sadly. If anyway can share some suggestions on what might be wrong I'd appreciate it :) I've tried everything and anything to sort it out. Basically all sims run fine, but in rF2 as soon as it hits almost exactly 1 hour on track the damn thing gets massive stutters (despite maintaining my locked 60fps). Its annoying as hell!

replay file?
atm i can't join, "package not available"

Hey guys,

I would suggest deleting the CBash and Shaders folders, located at <rF2_install_dir>\UserData\Log, if you haven't done so already. Also disable replays, as Mr. Bogdan has suggested, and potentially lower some of the more graphically intensive settings.

It would be a shame to lose you part way through the race.

See you on track tomorrow mate! :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back