rF2 RD Le Mans Series (LIVESTREAM) @ Sao Paulo - Friday 19th August 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Gratz for event, thank to organiser and player. Sorry fo some contact. Is possible to find a replay? Ths:thumbsup:
You can catch the broadcast here https://www.twitch.tv/racedepartment , if you're after the actual replay you should be able to open yours by loading single player and going into the options menu. If it's just that you don't save your replays let me know ow and I'll upload my file for you.

Cheers

This was really fun. Sometimes a little scary with some P1 overtake maneuvers but most of the time it was good.
Just wanted to give a thank you to @Steve Le Gallez in the P1 for the fair and cautious racing while overtaking me. The several times he was lapping me he never forced a risky maneuver and waited for the better place for the overtake.

The start was really messy and made some large gaps. I tried to recover and was able to maintain a good pace.
Things were going fine after the pitstop but a contact with a P1 made me loose some precious time. The other GTEs were still in range and i caught one but a mistake made me spin and this time it was too late to try and gain the position back.

After everything it was good getting back after some time away from these longer races.

Last edited:
Good race, sorry to anyone I was a bit rude to when lapping. Unfortunately, have had to drop out with 35 minutes to go, can't bear the pain in my back and ankles any longer.

What a shame. :( Great race :) You were too fast for me. I didn't know you are a woman because I didn't read your whole name. :D

Last edited:
Just watched some of the race coverage, looked like a good race ... :D:thumbsup:

Can I ask what lap times the P2 drivers were doing? Saw 1:27's listed during the race, any times quicker than that???

Cheers :thumbsup:... 1:24's :cry: .... best I've managed in practice is a 1:26.3... Still, two seconds off the pace is much better than the eight seconds deficit at Road America the other week.

Got to watch the half point turnaround with many pitstops, intra- and inter-class overtakes, great show!

What has happened to 24hour races though? I have either been away for a too long time, or there hasn't been many of them happened since the times of GTR2. Any plan here in RD for a Le Mans or Nürburgring Special? :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%