rF2 RD Le Mans Series @ Le Mans - Friday 22nd July 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'd like to sign up for GT please, however, I have the GT cars for rF2 (and AC and the DTM for both) do I have to buy the Beta?
Also, how do I know if I have the latest version of the GT Cars? I moved my rF2 from stand alone to Steam and who knows what happened.
Can I request a link to the latest version of the cars I bought via email? Or through the RD PM if that works for you.
I'd really like to drive the PX2 but since I am a bit out of practice, the GTs are good enough. Maybe the viper :)

I'd like to sign up for GT please, however, I have the GT cars for rF2 (and AC and the DTM for both) do I have to buy the Beta?
Also, how do I know if I have the latest version of the GT Cars? I moved my rF2 from stand alone to Steam and who knows what happened.
Can I request a link to the latest version of the cars I bought via email? Or through the RD PM if that works for you.
I'd really like to drive the PX2 but since I am a bit out of practice, the GTs are good enough. Maybe the viper :)

I just realized that I don't have the rFactor multiplayer subscription. Or rather I have it but I lost it when I moved to Steam. Can anyone tell me how that works?

I just realized that I don't have the rFactor multiplayer subscription. Or rather I have it but I lost it when I moved to Steam. Can anyone tell me how that works?
You can log in with your original account when you open the launcher via steam, then you will have your subscription again if you still had time left.

You will need to own both the PX 1 mod and the EGT mod to be able to participate, due the nature rF2 works.

You can log in with your original account when you open the launcher via steam, then you will have your subscription again if you still had time left.
If you didn't previously have a lifetime subscription then the remainder of your annual subscription is lost when you transfer to Steam. To reacquire access to multiplayer you must either purchase another annual subscription, or upgrade to a lifetime subscription. Check out the rFactor 2 FAQ for more information.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back