rF2 RD Le Mans Series @ Bahrain International Circuit - Friday 2nd September 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Life has got in the way of me being able to race tonight. Sorry will have to pull out. However I might be about for tomorrow's race providing I successfully guilt trip the other half :)

I know understand why Nissan discontinued their lmp project..... But seriously all they needed was to clean the bloody windscreen and instant gain in pace (really hope URD patch it to have a clean windscreen option) id sack my crew if I had a windscreen that dirty the moment the car rolls off the trailer!

I am sorry guys, i am in Indonesia... the race time is very difficult for me... 19.00 GMT is 2AM here :( ... maybe i will join not so often, but i like to race here. Thank you Shawn for the invitation. Good race guys...

After stressing my tires hard in the corners during quali, I continued to do so in the race. Tires were ruined quite fast, obviously. With my third set I finally settled in a normal rhythm. Too bad that I got 4 penalties in the first hour and a half for missing my brake markers and overshooting the corner. I never got any advantage from overshooting, but the game/track decided otherwise. If it weren't for those, I could have done way better.
On the other hand, my final half hour was way better than a couple weeks ago at Sebring. I think I need some more practice, but we're getting there.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back