RD iRacing Road Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question, Would you participate if race department started a MX-5 series? I think back to how much fun I had in the mini races on race on. I think the MX-5 is just as if not more fun. I know it is a rookie car, raced on only 2 tracks but with a wider selection of tracks and some good drivers that race department has, I think this would be a lot of fun. So vote maybe we can persuade the powers to be to act on this before some other site does.

Will, just to let you know, I 'll get Brands Hatch + Spa, but I cannot really afford more right now...
I'll try to buy Road Atlanta before the race, but I really cannot promise anything as of right now, coz soon will also be the time for me to renew my iracing membership... :(
Freaking student budget lol

No problem Flavien. Glad that you'll be able to join us at Road Atlanta. Maybe see if you can get your friends to join iRacing to get some iRacing credits :)

Moved your posts here to the Paddock Chat as the Q&A section is for any questions regarding the RD MX-5 series. :)

Unfortunately no there won't be any paddock girls but if you speak nicely to Joe he might hold an umbrella over you and your car to stop you getting too hot and bothered in the cockpit thinking of those paddock girls :)

All jokes aside lets please keep this thread on topic for questions racers will need answered before the series starts.

Paint Jobs

Was thinking it'd be cool to make sure we all have each others custom paints. Everyone use trading paints?

Perhaps someone could whip up an official iracing league one we all use? or free for all?

I was pointed to trading paints not to long ago and have all the paints for the cars I own so far. I check it every once in a while to make sure nothing new popped up... Funny thing is I've only see two of them in game... hehehe I think it would be cool to have an "official" Racedepartment skin for the cars.

Yes, Simon had asked the question in the Q&A section here about custom paints. If anyone that would like to create their own skins for the league, they are more than welcome to put them up on Trading Paints and I can create one skin pack for everyone to download. So everyone is able to see them in game. If someone would like to step up and create RD custom skins for guys wanting them. We can add them to the skinpack as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back