RD iRacing Road Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question, Would you participate if race department started a MX-5 series? I think back to how much fun I had in the mini races on race on. I think the MX-5 is just as if not more fun. I know it is a rookie car, raced on only 2 tracks but with a wider selection of tracks and some good drivers that race department has, I think this would be a lot of fun. So vote maybe we can persuade the powers to be to act on this before some other site does.

Oke might be me but whats up with the gearbox of that mazda?
I thought this might be fun but i cant drive that box without auto clutch or something, feels really off to me not even hour car at home does this.
Might need to check my controller?

Name: Michael Christensen
By signing up, I have agreed to the championship rules and format.

Mod edit: Michael has informed me via PM that he will be unable to attent at least half of the races. So he is withdrawing his name from the entry list for the season.

Name: Hampus Andersson

Hello btw, heard from an Iracing member that you are starting a MX5 league while i was in the process of making my own league. Don´t need to know since you have one. Anyway, looking forward to some serious racing.

I´m in!

I think the gearbox works great compared to the Mustang which completely got me turned off.

Anyway, new guy here, got a tip from a fellow Iracer that you were going to start a league and i just want to say i´m in! Been hosting 4Hrs of practice everyday now for the last 3-4 days on Spa and it´s magical one you are 4-5 people just battling it out.

Name: Hampus Andersson

Hello btw, heard from an Iracing member that you are starting a MX5 league while i was in the process of making my own league. Don´t need to know since you have one. Anyway, looking forward to some serious racing.

Welcome Hampus! Glad to have you part of the league here on RD. Only thing that we ask is that you become a licensed member, it's free and is mandatory to join. http://www.racedepartment.com/application-rules/

Thanks and see you on track!

Hey Hampus,

Im sure i raced against you today in the MX5's!!

You will need to apply for a Racing License here mate to race with RD -

http://www.racedepartment.com/application-rules/

Hi, yea i´ve been hosting Spa sessions for a few days now so i´m sure we have had some insane battles :D

Welcome Hampus! Glad to have you part of the league here on RD. Only thing that we ask is that you become a licensed member, it's free and is mandatory to join. http://www.racedepartment.com/application-rules/

Thanks and see you on track!

Fixed, might have gone abit overboard with the semi-pro stuff lol. didn´t know what to choose ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back