RD Interview with Kunos about ACC coming up on Youtube later today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Kunos Interview Assetto Corsa Competizione.jpg

Coming up: The exclusive interview of @Paul Jeffrey with @kunos and @Marco Massarutto from Kunos Simulazione about Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Click here to subscribe for free to our YouTube channel and don't miss out when the interview goes live:

Will ACC support mods?

… just kidding - looking forward to the interview, will enjoy it rather tomorrow morning with a hot cup and a fresh toast instead of CMD+R all evening.

Nice shirt @Paul Jeffrey !

@Paul Jeffrey the Kai Ebel of sim racing:
f1-monaco-gp-2014-kai-ebel-rtl-tv-presenter.jpg

%20Ebel%20mit%20Sebastian%20Vettel.jpg

extravagant-germens-shirt-047-presents-from-kai-ebel-to-f1_6~5.jpg

extravagant-germens-shirt-024-presents-from-kai-ebel-to-f1_5~7.jpg

… ahh the times when Formula One was still interesting and the journalists with the loudest shirts were the funniest.

I bet they gonna tell pretty much the same we already know from the interviews on the websites. It's still too early to talk about certain things, yady yady Yada but anyways I won't be missing this interview, it's always a joy to listen to devs and licensing managers :p

View attachment 239432
Coming up: The exclusive interview of @Paul Jeffrey with @kunos and @Marco Massarutto from Kunos Simulazione about Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Click here to subscribe for free to our YouTube channel and don't miss out when the interview goes live:
View attachment 239432

I'm really excited about ACC. Can't wait to see the interview. Hopefully ACC will come with a good online-system, rankings and championships, like srs, but with separate races for the different rankings. (Maybe from F to A, and if you are ranked as a C, you will compete against other drivers in the same category.)

I'd love matchmaking as well, been impossible on public servers to have a grid filled with drivers on same level. Not a problem for rookies or daydrifters, but as soon as you're seasoned and find yourself in top 3 all the time, you have nowhere to go than leagues. Even then you're on a quest to find equal drivers.
Which brings me to hoping that leagues will be a part of the features presented in ACC. Something where you need to rank at a certain level to enter each league, yeah much in the spirit of SRS just much more focused and supported from the devs.

I'd love matchmaking as well, been impossible on public servers to have a grid filled with drivers on same level. Not a problem for rookies or daydrifters, but as soon as you're seasoned and find yourself in top 3 all the time, you have nowhere to go than leagues. Even then you're on a quest to find equal drivers.
Which brings me to hoping that leagues will be a part of the features presented in ACC. Something where you need to rank at a certain level to enter each league, yeah much in the spirit of SRS just much more focused and supported from the devs.
Public servers are a warzone, better stay away. A bit better on Simracingsystem, they provide championships, ranking og crashers do occationally get banned if they drive terrible. But still, a lot of bad driving in the back of the grid. Hopefully ACC will fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%