RD IndyCar Manager Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one thing that is niggling me, is that it is called Indycar manager: yet we have no managers. Doesn't make sense to call it that particularly.

Driver
Aidan Keranen
Number: TBC (see below)
Nationality: Australian

Team Entry: 2KF1 Racing
We'll use Lotus (lel whatever)
Drivers: A. Keranen, others...?, we're open to anyone. We're going to do it like an Indycar team and use team numbers, #12, #20, #21.

Also don't get the point of having team income every race, that is completely unnecessary and (seeing that I didn't speak up in GPTCC and that went so well) that is going to skew the competition differently I feel. Teams/Drivers that are in 1 or 2 car teams will be at a disadvantage with just having less people, let alone including a team income that will further skew the results.
Alternatives if you don't want to get rid of it is to maybe reduce cash and/or don't allow anyone to use it until start of next season instead, that is how teams get cash to start the season with. But I don't think it is a good idea.

@Benutzername @Manolis Sigoulakis Which manufacturer should we choose?

@tigerkart_22 When will the market be open?

I'll notify everyone when the marketplace is open

Just one thing that is niggling me, is that it is called Indycar manager: yet we have no managers. Doesn't make sense to call it that particularly.

Driver
Aidan Keranen
Number: TBC (see below)
Nationality: Australian

Team Entry: 2KF1 Racing
We'll use Lotus (lel whatever)
Drivers: A. Keranen, others...?, we're open to anyone. We're going to do it like an Indycar team and use team numbers, #12, #20, #21.

Also don't get the point of having team income every race, that is completely unnecessary and (seeing that I didn't speak up in GPTCC and that went so well) that is going to skew the competition differently I feel. Teams/Drivers that are in 1 or 2 car teams will be at a disadvantage with just having less people, let alone including a team income that will further skew the results.
Alternatives if you don't want to get rid of it is to maybe reduce cash and/or don't allow anyone to use it until start of next season instead, that is how teams get cash to start the season with. But I don't think it is a good idea.

Team income is determined by average position, which is the fairest way I can distribute it out so the two car and one car teams are not being at a disadvantage

I'll notify everyone when the marketplace is open

Team income is determined by average position, which is the fairest way I can distribute it out so the two car and one car teams are not being at a disadvantage
Team with 3 cars come 3rd, 4th, 5th. Team with 1 comes 14th. They just won't ever catch up.
I see what you are aiming for, but it can be detrimental just as much as it can help

For all the painters, both the DW12 templates under the painting section on this site:

http://smiffsden.com/enews.php?id=65#.VWP7kyVwbqA

You need both of them (as one is for the road course and the other is for the ovals

Your finished template should look something like the picture below (with a different livery and sponsor)

Happy painting :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-26-05-57-00.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-26-05-57-00.png
    538.3 KB · Views: 231
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.