RD in Asia?

I'm not really sure if there are a lot of asians in the sim racing scene but it would be really interesting and helpful if RD started simracing initiative to capture the asian market. Like race times optimized for asia, a server in asia perhaps. That would be awesome to have.

What Bram is saying is, another server in Asia would add so much more costs onto the current server budget that RD would have to shut down one of the European or American servers in order to set one up in that area (unless a miracle happens and the server guys give RD an asian server for free, which isn't going to happen....).

What Bram is saying is, another server in Asia would add so much more costs onto the current server budget that RD would have to shut down one of the European or American servers in order to set one up in that area (unless a miracle happens and the server guys give RD an asian server for free, which isn't going to happen....).

Or a LOT more members here make donations???

Ahh lol,.. Sorry for not "getting" it :) But yeah, we also have our simracing community and run our own server and getting money to keep it up is difficult.. I hope you guys do get a server for asia.. that would be a blast!

If you (or anyone else) are currently in Asia, would it be feasable to setup a PC in your home as a dedicated server for RD to use?

Bram - I dont really know the ins and outs of server/bandwidth specifications etc, but is this possible?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%