RD Historic Grand Prix - Season 4

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
The sign ups for Season 4 of RaceDepartment's Historic Grand Prix are now open.

This season we are using some of the most fearsome Touring Cars from the GTC-TC-76 class in GT Legends, from the brutally quick Corvette to the light and nimble Porsche 906 in a series of 100km races. The previous season was immensely well received by participants and so has given this season an awful lot to live up to, but signs are already looking promising for this to be the best season so far.

The schedule takes us to Australia, North America & Europe, culminating in a 200km season finale at the 1977 layout of Le Mans.

Sign ups have been open less than half a day as I write this, and Race 1 is approx 1.5 months away, but we have already over a dozen entries which is already more than 50% of last years total entries.

Come along to the Historic Grand Prix section and find out what all the fuss is about.

Attachments

• rdhgp_flyer.jpg
    rdhgp_flyer.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 287
  • Bert Van Waes

Indeed, it will be a better one then last time. I feel it itching everywhere, wich for me is a good sign it will be out off this world...

For anyone thinking of joining, please be aware that although all Porsche 911's in the skinpack have been claimed, you can still choose a 911, but you will have to specify a 3rd party skin that I can include in the skinpack for this season. I may also have to change the car number to avoid clashes.

We are currently at 20 confirmed sign ups, with 3 more definite sign ups that I know of still pending, with just over a month to go until the first (testing) event.

The League can handle a maximum of 36 drivers, and will not be expanded beyond those numbers.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%