Tyres: Sports Hard
Tuning: Yes
Driving Aids: All Off / ABS 1 maximum
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Off
Grip Reduction: Real
Mechanical Damage: Off

Availability: 22/09/12- 10/10/12

Prizes
To celebrate the return of the RDGT5 TT, the prize on offer is a brand new Ferrari California this prancing horse will be fully tuned and will come with a full set of racing tyres.

Rules
You must run the TT in Seasonal events. Available from the GT Life screen.
Two wheels must remain on the track at all times. Cutting corners or using run-offs will result in disqualification.
You must save a replay of your best lap for verification in case you win the event. No replay = No prizes.

How to Enter

The GT5 TTs are open to all RaceDepartment members, both licensed and unlicensed. The first thing you will need to do is add me to your friends list. My PSN ID is [Stu999man]. When you send the request, please put 'RD GT5 TT' in the message so that I know who you are.

Click on 'Seasonal Events' and then the selected TT. Selecting the required track will bring up the options menu (driving aids, etc), which must be set up according the event restrictions detailed above. Click OK, wait for the track to load, and then burn some rubber!

When you are done running laps, do not forget to click on the 'Save Best Lap Replay' button! This is very important as a replay will be required for verification should you win the event. It will also be used to make a video of the winning lap which will be posted here once the event closes.

Post your lap times in this thread and they will be added to the leader board below. You can make as many attempts and post as many times as you like, so if at first you don't succeed, try try again! ;)

Leaderboard:
1. Gareth Fisher- 1:57:575 - Lamborghini Gallardo LP-560-4 '08
2. Scott Sovik- 1:57.678- Lamborghini Countach 25th Ann. '88
3. Dubravko Sparovec - 1:58.237 - Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 '09

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%