RD GT Championship 2021 I

Why are people voting for Imola so much?
Because as usually happens when you ask people to vote for cars/tracks to be used in an online event, people go for what they find most fun to drive rather than what produces the best racing. I voted Imola myself since it's one of my favourite tracks.

Bathurst, Imola, Laguna and Suzuka. Have the times/dates been assigned yet to rounds? Both this and the previous Indycar championships run by RD have made me take an interest in signing up for premium.

Last edited:
RDGTC.jpg

Welcome to the first of pre-season test races. On Saturday January 30 we'll be testing on Spa-Francorchamps. If you are interested in the RDGTC 2021 (or just interested to race with us), it's time to register you cars!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend to this race. This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!

Event Details
  • Cars: GT3
  • Track: Spa-Francorchamps
  • 19:00 UTC | Practice (15 minutes)
  • 19:15 UTC | Qualification (15 minutes)
  • 19:30 UTC | Race (60 minutes)
Register your car for this event
  1. If you do not have access to the RD community on Simracing.GP yet please send Bram or me a private message including your email address so I can send you a direct invite. Skip to step 2 if you have access to SGP already.
  2. Got access? Click here and register your car for this racing club event
  3. Please leave a post below when you are joining the race and it's always great to tag a friend so they are aware you are racing.
Useful links
  1. RaceDepartment on Simracing.GP
  2. RaceDepartment Discord
See you on track!

I'm not seeing any way to register for the event through either of the links. I'm already in SGP and I can see the event, I just can't register for it.

I've had a quick look through the members list on the RD community and I can't find myself there - I'm guessing there's some delay between syncing your discord account to the website and to SGP?

Last edited:
Hey @Bram Hengeveld will there be another opportunity to do a pre season before the season starts? This event clashes with the RD 1.5 hours of Daytona in Rfactor 2 that I will be running in.

Just signed up.:thumbsup:
I'm quite new to ACC. And now it will be my first race with the Simracing.GP portal. So i'll just let myself be surprised. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 77 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.4%