RD GT Championship 2020 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
The RD GT Championship resumes with a new beta test season on the Simracing.GP platform in the coming weeks and all our premium members are welcome to join.

RDGTC spans over four events on wednesday evenings with the GT3 cars from Assetto Corsa Competizione.

The RDGTC Page
The Cars
  • All cars from the GT3 class can be selected, but please spread your selection so not everyone races the same brand and type. Be original, it looks amazing to have a diverse field.
Calendar
  • Round 1 - Wednesday October 7th, Nurburgring
  • Round 2 - Wednesday October 14th, Silverstone
  • Round 3 - Wednesday October 21st, Kyalami (DLC)
  • Round 4 - Wednesday October 28th, Spa-Francorchamps *wintertime
Session Info
  • 18:30 UTC / 19:30 BST / 20:30 CEST / 21:30 EEST - Practice (45 minutes)
  • 19:15 UTC / 20:15 BST / 21:15 CEST / 22:15 EEST - Qualification (15 minutes)
  • 19:30 UTC / 20:30 BST / 21:30 CEST / 22:30 EEST - Race (60 minutes)
Prizes
The following prizes are available for the overall podium of the series.
  1. Winner receives 3 years of premium membership (= EUR 45,00)
  2. Runner-up receives 2 years of premium membership (= EUR 30,00)
  3. Third place receives 1 year of premium membership (= EUR 15,00)
Rules
For this series our general league rules apply, which you can find via this link.

Incidents & Penalties
All racing incidents will will be reviewed by an independent group of stewards. Read more how to submit an incident report.

Absenses
For leagues we are looking for the most dedicated drivers so being present at all events is something we absolutely strive for. However if you have to miss out of any rounds please let us know in this thread before the race and tag me in your post please

Absence reports:
This league is open to Premium Members of all regions, you can register your car here!

Don't have access to the platform or not a member of the RD community on SGP?: RDGTC is run on the new Simracing.GP platform. If you are not a member yet of the RD community on Simracing.GP you first need to send me a private message including your email address and ill send you an invite to the platform. Click here to message me.

Racing Incidents & Penalties
All racing incidents will will be reviewed by an independent group of stewards. All incidents will be viewed on their merits, and the decisions made by the stewards will be respected even if you disagree with the outcome.

Submitting a Report:
Reports are submitted to the league director via Personal Message click here, who will then forward them to the stewards. Reports must be submitted within 24 hours of the conclusion of the race. If you would like a racing incident to be looked at, then please make sure you conform to the procedure and standards that are expected of an incident report. This means:
  • Your name, the round number, and the lap of the race on which it occurred and the drivers involved.
  • Clear video evidence of the events leading up to, during and proceeding the incident (total length should be ~1 minute).
  • A variety of camera angles from both your opponents, and your own perspective.
  • A text description of the events.
Penalties:
The race stewards will have many different penalties at their disposal. For racing incidents there are point penalties that can be issued depending on the severity of the incident(s).

Round 1:
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:

Last edited:
It means the prize equivalent value in monetary terms (I think)

You know the Creditcard commercial - the experience of participating is priceless!

...however you can now calculate a value.

16hrs (max) =Eur 45,- (if you win) = Eur 2,81hr

otoh you will not get money but 3 years of Premium membership - that’s 26.280 hrs of RD.

last but not least comes eternal fame that comes with winning.

so to add up
- a priceless experience
- 16 hrs of virtual motorsports
- a price of 26280 hrs of Premium RD goodness
- eternal fame

all for playing ACC

Really wish I had a working wheel right now, time will tell and hopefully I'll be able to join as I can work from home a lot these days, just need to WFH on Thursdays and racing late on a Wednesday night is no big thing.
Prizes are great too btw!

Me: "Mam! where's my racing boots and overalls! RaceDepartment are having another GT3 league!"

Mam: "Son, you are fifty years of age....but if you need them, I've ironed them and they are next to your "art" magazines & your star wars figures and that toy wheel you spent so much money on".........

Lets goooooooooo! :redface::redface::laugh::laugh:

I wish to join this league, but I’m unable to do so because for some reason I am no longer a member of the RD community on SRGP?
I am a member of the closed beta of SRGP and I did participate in the ‘beta season’ of RDGTC on SRGP and was a member of the RD community back then.
So how do I get back behind the wheel for this? :)

edit: I can’t even find ‘apply’ on the community page in SRGP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline