RD GT Championship 2020 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had become used to having you around in this series @Björn Johansson but yesterday you were way too fast :thumbsup:

I had a good qualy session for my skills :roflmao: but the start was not good: there was a crash at the front and unfortunately I got involved and when I found my way in the track I was at the back of the field. Somehow I kept going and ended up in a midfield position.

I resolved my issue with tires, though. In the first two races I had actually started with used tires, because right after the qualy I was loading the setup I had used in practice... I therefore changed those tires.

At least I had fresh tires... :roflmao:

OK, to next and final race of the series... :whistling:

:thumbsup:
Soon back again , see you there mate. :)

I have to pull out of the league for the last race sadly, we moved up our moving date, so very busy this Wednesday. Thanks all for the great amount of fun on track, can't wait for the real non beta championships!

P.s. I removed myself from the league already at SGP.

God morning
Big congrats to podium players awesome lap times! :thumbsup: And to our admins:inlove:
Thank you all participators for real good sessions in this champion ship. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I knew that SPA would be trouble for me,no matter Sim or Class I always have problem there.
And qual in the dark didn´t make it better:( still those :alien: guys did awesome lap times :speechless:..
Race was no better had to struggle all way through, with brakebias/tc try to handle a slippery
Aston Martin. And all top ten drivers still did awesome lap times I salute you all :thumbsup:.
Seems that we lost a lot off guy´s this last race :( .
Ps. Luca I missed you :)

The event page was all ready down at SGP ?

See you around Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks all for joining this (beta) league in the last few weeks. Congrats to the podium finishers. Ill apply your amazing prizes you've won to your accounts right now :) Enjoy it and see you soon!

1603983424622.png

I had good racing, thanks to the good grid.
Beta-pleased with my beta-result.
Perfect timing for my premium renewal.
Thx to the staff and the drivers.
See you on next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back