RD GT Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
WD MJ. I qualified 5th and after the first lap happenings I was in third place. Then made one mistake and another, lost two places. Was trying to catch, drove on the edge and lost it in the Esses. Damage not reparable and my race ended after 5 laps.
One thing: after 5 laps my left front was worn 8+. Can't even imagine how it would be after 90 minutes. Can't this be modded to have tyres a bit harder? I know Porsche mod has two sorts of tyres, soft and hard. I feel all tyres in Race series are too soft.

Thanks for your efforts, Bram & staff.

Ah wondered why you left so early TT, thought you would be pushing me hard for 90 minutes ! though sounds like your tyres would have fallen off the rims! :tongue: ...dont know how your wearing them so much??

Yes forgot to say big thanks to Bram and anyone else involved with arranging this fantastic series. It was my first league event at RD and i have thoroughly enjoyed some close clean hard racing with many guys. Great work ! :cool:

Look forward to battling some of you again on track soon. Maybe we can use that NAGP (ALMS) mod that Gunther on here is modding up for Evo ? That would be cool. :cool:

Server 1 Race report

Q: For several racing events "The racing day syndrome" is following me (incl RDHGP & RDGTC). When in qualifying and in race I can't show the time, what I have on my training sessions. Yesterday, I again showed qualifying time, which can exceed by at least 1-1.3 seconds. So, started 17th.

R: Almost the whole race I had to restrain behind myself Erling, and in the second half - Erling&Bob. I tried to drive the car so as to preserve the tires. Since the strategy with one pit stop at Oschersleben quite demanding on the tires. By the end of the race, I had a couple of exciting moments in the fight with Bob :tongue:, but I managed to stay and finish 11th. It is a pity that such a misfortune befell Marcin at the very end.:frown:

Overall.
Unfortunately circumstances did not let me take part in the race in Valencia on the first server. But I am in any case satisfied the final result, and I got a very good experience.
I thank all the guys with whom I participated in races, as well thanks to Bram and RD for this great championship and SimBin for this mod! I hope to be able to participate in something like that.

thanks Brams, nice job.

Sorry Danny for the touch, ok bump but didn't realise what you & Erling were up to at that moment. Wd to Peter for wining the championship. Also wd Rossco my fellow BVM'er for coming home in 3rd place in the Championship. Thanks to all I raced with & by the way I had a great time with this new addon car, fantastic M3 GT2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back