RD GT Championship 2010 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its an issue with my ISP, I cant find anything with the MOD/TRACK/GAME???? Anyway, qually has started, not fair to keep trying to enter and get kicked, will distracted the drivers :(

Sorry Ivo/Remco, I tried :( Didnt want to end season this way...........Gutted

I have a even weirder problem, connection lost ingame, but I am still on teamspeak :S

Yesterday my connection was completely gone and I changed the cable and connectors today, then it came back, but still seems to be unstable :/

aaaaargh! 3rd time in last 4 races a dnf due to nividia/xp/dx9 or whatever problem. At least with 3 year old drivers the game would recover after 20 secs or so, but newer (supposedly better) drivers - no go. Only thing still working is the reset button.

hehe, just a bit frustrated :) Back to dx8 it seems *sigh*

Thanks Ivo, Remco and all the racers for the season!

Tough race... never raced at Sebring before and because of us moving to our new house the passed few weeks I didn't have any time to practice. So I got onto the server, picked the Paul Ricard setup and kept my fingers crossed... :D
Didn't do too bad in the beginning but made a slight mistake and dropped way back... then I spinned coming onto the s/f straight and slided the car right into the pitlane :D. Also got a drive through penalty after that so I was up for a lonely race at the back... Pity because I could keep the gap to Can reasonable so it might have been a nice race had we been closer together.

Grats to the podium for tonight and to Greg who won the championship I think? Pity he wasn't there tonight.

Thanks to RD and Ivo and Remco and all involved who made this a great championship! Shame I had to miss 2 races... hope to be there for season 4 with more time to practice! :D:cool:

Car Upgrade: You need to use the 6 Hour Endurance upgrade during the whole event.
We can check what you use in every session. Failed to do so will result in removal of the event.

These drivers failed to use the Upgrade and will be removed from the round results

- Gary Lennon
- Bob Hutchins
- Hugo Hekkenberg
- Jari Vinnari

Its a shame but rules are rules. Its stated in the Sebring thread first post and i said it also a couple of times in the thread and other threads.

Quali didn't go too badly, beat Lee into 14th by 1/100th of a second :tongue:

Race: Had a good start and then on the 3rd lap Bob made a mistake through the chicane which enabled me to pull alongside for the long drag down to the last corner, at which point Lee tried to go up the inside. I couldn't turn in as Lee was there but he span under braking and I couldn't go wide because Bob was there and he span on the exit taking someone else with him. Spent the next hour or so on my own before having a good battle with Bob for a couple of laps when he had fresh rubber and mine were about to blow. Pitted for the second time for tyres as they just couldn't last and came out 20 seconds ahead of Lee. A spin from me with 5 laps to go put us close together and we had a good ol' scrap for the final 4 laps with him trying to overtake me in the final corner everytime and eventually getting me on the last lap due to me getting on the power to early and sliding. Finished 13th so not too bad in the end.

Congrats to Greg on the champ :)

Thanks to Ivo, Remco, RD, and all those who raced.

Results are processed. To bad i needed to penalise four people for not using 6 hour Endurance Upgrade

Yes, that's me...

Reading the forum every day but i totally missed it. Congrats to Gregory for the overall win but where were you???. Sad to see that this league started with 32 drivers and ended with 21. A lag of respect to the organization and the other drivers imo.

Thanks Ivo for the organization...

The finale, it was a good race, missed the night time driving that was supposed to be. Like Adam pointed out, we had a good scrap during the middle of the race & then after my pitstop but the rest of the time I was all alone. I will miss the championship but not the mod.

Thax to Ivo & Remco for putting it all together, great job boys. Grts to Greg for taking the championship & thx to all the drivers that stayed the course & for some great driving. Hope to see most of you next time the championship runs.

I think a DQ from the final round is quite fitting for what has been a little personal disaster of a league for me,so my own fault for not reading about the event format,arrived in the server cold and clueless and just winged my way to the end of the race,glad its over and i can get the mod removed never to be driven again :D.
Grats Greg and well done all who stayed the course.

Thank You Remco/Ivo/Adz & RD

Disqualified for using illegal motor is right decision. I chose the 6 hour endurance motor but didnt remember to buy the car so the upgrade didnt stick/work. Oh well, thats life.
Thank for the league RD crew and congratulations to champion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%