RD GP Championship 2017 I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver name: Tom Lombaerts
Team: Blauweke Racing
Car Number: 88
Do you agree with RD Leagues Rule Set and will follow it accordingly? Yes

hi guys i have signed up and read that we must do our own skins
i have never done a skin but i have one from the 3.5 series,will that work does anyone know
Most likely not, as the templates are completely different. Try to ask a modder to do one for you or insert the customized details into an existing rF2 or modded one (with permission of course).

Will it be possible to keep the sign up as a reserve throughout the season as it was in IWS?
I want to do some races but I can't say for certain with more than one week for advance as things are going now. Also I'm missing one round for sure (VEC Le Mans), so I don't want to potentially have a ban when it can be avoided by not signing up.

Will it be possible to keep the sign up as a reserve throughout the season as it was in IWS?
I want to do some races but I can't say for certain with more than one week for advance as things are going now. Also I'm missing one round for sure (VEC Le Mans), so I don't want to potentially have a ban when it can be avoided by not signing up.
Bumpy

@Lorenzo Bonder
I'm in the same situation as Matheus. I can't fully commit to this league right now, but I'd love to sign up as a reserve and potentially drop in for any races that I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%