RD GP Championship 2017 I

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNOFFICIAL CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS! Official results to be announced on Monday or Tuesday depending on race reports!

unofficial round 5.png
unofficial round 5 teams.png

Congrats Charles, well done!

Joseph when I last saw it was 170 points for the lead, the other ten points are some breakdown of the bonus points?

Ah man I won the Indy 200 last year and I done it again :D unreal! Thanks so much to Sherwin for the great set up work once again. Awesome job by Standa who finished behind me in 2nd! Pitty Sherwin had problems :/ but anyway I'm just delighted with my 2 in a row Indy wins :D
Thanks to the people who raced me clean, was great race.

Congrats Charles, well done!

Joseph when I last saw it was 170 points for the lead, the other ten points are some breakdown of the bonus points?
Ive added everything correctly don't you scare me :p All drivers, even those who had dns/absense got double points (meaning 10 points) and everyone who raced a lautzring also got bonus points. I will be running through this officially on Monday, so don't worry if there are mistakes they will be fixed. I will take more time doing them there as well. This one was just trying to get it up ASAP. :)

Gutted I was running in the top 8 had a good car setup and good pace and I get taken out by Alonso..oh well. It was fun and to be honest this time around we were getting the knack of the yellow flags etc and it was working. Next season hopefully if we run these again we will have it completely nailed and can use the ingame safety and yellow flags rule. As this season was a bit of a hash but fair play to those involved we got there in the end so onwards and upwards :D

when you seem to be the only one who knows that, when the caution is dropped, you're able to race to the finish line and not to slow down, and when you overtake somebody with this, someone closes me and I hit the barrier with the strength of a thousand Gs

34bde2c7eac4b12fec8ebfad5b806f0f5c12f2f7493fd40ca2e01f5d6c84901e.jpg

Last edited:
Ive added everything correctly don't you scare me :p All drivers, even those who had dns/absense got double points (meaning 10 points) and everyone who raced a lautzring also got bonus points. I will be running through this officially on Monday, so don't worry if there are mistakes they will be fixed. I will take more time doing them there as well. This one was just trying to get it up ASAP. :)

I meant the bonus points for most leading laps and for anyone that was in the lead for a full lap. Mr Baccio (who somehow still manages to possibly win the championship while missing a race!! This guy is a beast!). I hadn't realized that those absent also got points, too bad, as that changes the outcome of the championship. Although, then it would also depend on how much of a race you need to complete to get points. The league regs say 75% of a race to get points but it may vary by championship or league. Then if that was being used I would lose points from Lautzring as I dropped out due to technical or connection issues before 75%. So there may be a few things at play to determine who actually wins the championship. Just make sure it is consistent and I would suggest having the points per race and breakdown available. I don't mind being beat out by Charles, and he would have easily won most likely if he joined the last race. I would however be bummed if I lost out, due to a mathematical mistake or not going under whatever the listed rules or league regulations say.

From what I can tell if you give points for those not competing in a race then Charles wins. If you don't add points for those not participating in a race, and you get points if you participate or join the event, then I would win. Or if you don't give any points unless you complete at least 75% of a race, then Charles would win. Unfortunately the 75% rule looks like it is a guideline and it states that it varies by league. So good luck figuring this all out! :)

Thanks again for your work @Joseph Wright and congrats to @Chark no matter the outcome! Charles I think you know this, but I always enjoy racing with you and the fact that you are fast and clean I really respect your driving!! No one else I would rather see win.

Last edited:
Wow fastest top speed in the race 386kmh. :confused::thumbsup:Thanks for the epic scrap for 8th place Kreshnik throughout the race. You had a bizarre incident going into the pits and you lost it bringing out the yellow. Getting past Surhanak on the outside was a brave move and we brushed wheels sorry about that.

Congrats to Shane for a great win (again apparently!!), and for @Matt Le Gallez and @Steve Le Gallez for provisionally winning the team championship!

@Chark I think I am going to have you this time! I added up some numbers, and unless they start giving points out for the first time at RD when missing races I think I will have you by a few points. Even if I take it, just that you are so close while missing a race is very impressive! Great season, and I still look forward to having some close racing with you at some point. :)

Congrats to Shane for a great win (again apparently!!), and for @Matt Le Gallez and @Steve Le Gallez for provisionally winning the team championship!

@Chark I think I am going to have you this time! I added up some numbers, and unless they start giving points out for the first time at RD when missing races I think I will have you by a few points. Even if I take it, just that you are so close while missing a race is very impressive! Great season, and I still look forward to having some close racing with you at some point. :)
Well if you are the only driver for "The Mighty Forth" you would score 187 points according to the team championship table. Which puts you 7 ahead of charles, I think

I meant the bonus points for most leading laps and for anyone that was in the lead for a full lap
I had never been told about this when originally doing the standings. Well this will make it interesting. I am just about to start going through the entire results and add each persons points individually once more. So, here we go, will these bonus points work in your favor? Let's find out ;)

@Slalom823 Okay, I have updated the standings. They will remain private until any reports are sorted. They will be announced in an article on Monday or Tuesday (depending on how many reports we have an how long it takes to go through them).

I think I might have to put my name down for the next League when that gets announced... Looking forward to next season when I hope to be on the grid. It was just too much fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 338 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%