RD GP Championship 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yer I will finish strongly buried in a fence somewhere:)
hmmm 36 points each.
Stop getting in extra practice while I am at work. The challenge is on for highest points finisher for APIA Racing. Lets hope I can quali within 5 places of you for the first time this season:thumbsup::D

When you see Sun in the 1:40s
i-aint-even-xblmef.jpg

WTF @Chark? I left you so much space and you decided to smack me off. Then hit me again in the gravel, thus getting me stuck and the the game automatically sent me back to pits. Unable to rejoin. Screw that...

WTF @Chark? I left you so much space and you decided to smack me off. Then hit me again in the gravel, thus getting me stuck and the the game automatically sent me back to pits. Unable to rejoin. Screw that...
If you have an issue with another driver please discuss it in a private PM.

First of all, my huge apologies to @Shawn Jacobs . I tried to back out of it and I thought we were going to be fine, but I ended up clipping your back end. And then rejoining the track I got massive oversteer.

Finally a somewhat decent qualifying, but stupid mistakes killed this race for me. I spun out on the first lap while racing Tony (sorry for the slight tap) and that pretty much dictated the race. Thank you to Chris and all the organizers for the amazing job you did during the season. Unfortunately, the early morning times were really detrimental to any competitiveness I may have had. Thanks again.

First of all, my huge apologies to Shawn. I tried to back out of it and I thought we were going to be fine, but I ended up clipping your back end. And then rejoining the track I got massive oversteer.

Finally a somewhat decent qualifying, but stupid mistakes killed this race for me. I spun out on the first lap while racing Tony (sorry for the slight tap) and that pretty much dictated the race. Thank you to Chris and all the organizers for the amazing job you did during the season. Unfortunately, the early morning times were really detrimental to any competitiveness I may have had. Thanks again.
Cheers for the apology mate, want lie I was cut! Lol mainly because I was like what the hell when it looked like you deliberately swerved into me afterwards, so appreciate the explanation, and all sweet, shite happens :D

Cheers for the apology mate, want lie I was cut! Lol mainly because I was like what the hell when it looked like you deliberately swerved into me afterwards, so appreciate the explanation, and all sweet, shite happens :D

Thanks for the comments, Shawn. Yes, no way I would do that. Just massive oversteer on re-entry and I couldn't save it as you were going by me on my left. I knew you were probably spitting mad not fully appreciating what had happened. I'm sorry, once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 187 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 138 7.6%