RD GP Championship 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I guess I expressed wrong...lol.
What I asked was...if I choose a custom skin, I can apply this skin over any of the default cars?
Or there will be a separated RD session together with the Formula Vee default cars?

Im asking this because I would like to use a specific helmet from the game.

I mean, I guess I expressed wrong...lol.
What I asked was...if I choose a custom skin, I can apply this skin over any of the default cars?
Or there will be a separated RD session together with the Formula Vee default cars?

Im asking this because I would like to use a specific helmet from the game.
I don't see why you can't copy the helmet over into your skin; I am not sure about copyright issues and whatnot. So long as you keep the RD logos.

Last edited:
Thats what i was planning on doing with my helmet was just picking one from the default helmets that Reiza have done. I dont see why copyright would be an issue since its still in the same game.

I would definitely like to take part in this but just wondering, with the current netcode, is racing from Europe on an Australian server a feasible option? Seeing on the list other drivers from Europe, has anyone tested it?

Driver Name: Mark Ratzenbacher
Skin:
I will submit my own skin.
Team Name:Independent
Preferred Number 1: 55
Preferred Number 2:
I have read the League Information Thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out.
Hi Mark, you'll need a racing license first (please carefully read the league general information before signing up) which is easy to get - start here. Once you have it, I'll add you to the list.

Fair enough, sign me up please in this case :)
Okay mate,
Also, we will be conducting an official test sometime in October to make sure that this volume of high ping players can be accommodated properly.
We've had races with 3-4 Europeans, and it's been perfectly fine, but with the amount that it looks like we may have, I am unsure as to how Assetto Corsa will handle it.

I'm quietly optimistic :)

But, there's only one way to find out :)

Okay mate,
Also, we will be conducting an official test sometime in October to make sure that this volume of high ping players can be accommodated properly.
We've had races with 3-4 Europeans, and it's been perfectly fine, but with the amount that it looks like we may have, I am unsure as to how Assetto Corsa will handle it.

I'm quietly optimistic :)

But, there's only one way to find out :)

Totally agree. If during the tests we find out that us Europeans spoil the fun for all the Ausies out there, I am prepared to drop from the league! :D

Totally agree. If during the tests we find out that us Europeans spoil the fun for all the Ausies out there, I am prepared to drop from the league! :D
That's very kind of you :)
I think it'll be okay to be honest.

But if not, then not to worry, there'll be plenty of amazing leagues set for European zones :)

@Paul Hurlow
Bailey on the AC forums has made a tutorial:
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...to-skin-modding-painting-the-bailey-way.3951/
It covers basics like layer management and how to get Photoshop CS2 and set it up. He also made a video on basic PS painting techniques and a live video showing him painting a helmet. I am just getting started myself and learning how to use the pen tool to make basic shapes.
Also make sure that you are using the settings Tal posted in here when you convert to .dds. Otherwise it might not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back