RD GP Championship 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 6
Drivers: @Julius Sriubsa & @Frank van Oeveren
Incident: Collision in the red zone. Lap 1, Turn 1. Sriubsa brakes very late going in to La Source, and causes a collision with Frank van Oeveren. The resultant contact damaged van Oeveren's car beyond repair, forcing him to retire. This collision also created collateral damage with Tony Binelli being caught in the aftermath, which also ended his race.
Video Evidence: Sriubsa T-Cam | Oeveren T-Cam | La Source Static | Overhead
Penalty: -10 penalty points awarded to Julius Sriubsa. 4 points will be deducted from Round 7 result.
Driver: @Sniper (Tony Binelli)
Rule Breach: Driving out of the pit-lane after using "Esc + Back to Pits".
Penalty: Disqualification from Round 6, and a driving standards reprimand carried to Round 7 for knowingly breaking a critical rule.
Drivers: @Jeremy Talbot & @Akis Kevrekidis
Incident: Talbot's car suffers from a large lag spike, and warps very quickly into Kevrekidis, causing heavy contact, and forcing him to retire.
Video Evidence: /watch?v=faMidioLS3Q
Penalty: No action taken. Lag incidents are not in the control of either party, thus penalties cannot be handed out, however, Jeremy Talbot has agreed not to take part in Round 7 as his connection stability unfortunately poses too large a threat to the rest of the field.
Drivers: @Julius Sriubsa & @Jack Trooper
Incident: Sriubsa leaves the track at Turn 1 and rejoins alongside Trooper, who is carrying more speed as he is on the racing line. Contact is made near the entry to Eau Rouge which results in a large collision with multiple cars. The stewards have deemed Julius to be solely responsible for the contact created. Drivers must re-enter the track only when it is safe to do so.
Video Evidence: Trooper overhead view.
Penalty: Ban from qualification session in Round 7. Sriubsa must remain in the pitlane for the entirety of the qualifying session.
Driver: @Ashley Cowan
Rule Breach: Article 6.1: The track is a strip, usually of tarmac or concrete, edged by clear lines (usually white, sometimes yellow). Everything outside these lines is not part of the track... Drivers must always, whilst being in control of the car, remain within the track edges and thus over the track surface with at least two wheels.
Evidence: Photo Evidence
Penalty: -3 penalty points and +20 seconds added to total race time.
Driver: @Galin Dimov
Rule Breach: Article 6.1: Excessive breaching of track limits.
Penalty: +10 seconds added to total race time.
Driver: @Jeremy Talbot
Penalty: +20 seconds added to total race time.
Driver: @Julius Sriubsa
Penalty: +20 seconds added to total race time of Round 7, due to DNF in Round 6.
Driver: @Michael Stead
Penalty: Driving standards reprimand.
Driver: @Jamie Pyatt
Rule Breach: Microphone not set to mute or push to talk.
Penalty: Reprimand. Strict penalties will be handed out should it happen again. Applies to all drivers.

Last edited:
Round 7.jpg

General Information:
Date: 21/02/2015
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RD-VFAC
Skin Pack: DOWNLOAD
Password: Sent via TeamSpeak
Virtual Time of Day: 14:00
TV Broadcast Replay Cameras: DOWNLOAD

Server regulated driving assists:

• Traction Control = OFF
  • ABS = OFF
  • Stability Control = OFF
  • Auto-Clutch = OFF
  • Damage = 100%
  • Fuel usage = 100%
  • Tyre wear = 100%
  • Starting Track Grip = 90%

Session Schedule:
Booking: 20:00 AEDT (30mins)
Practice: 20:30 AEDT (45mins)
Qualifying: 21:15 AEDT (15mins)
Race: 21:30 AEDT 14 Laps
*AEDT = GMT+11

Technical Notes & Track Briefing:
Track Length: 5.793 km (3.6 mi)
Top speed: 233 km/h (145 mph)
Turns: 11 in total. 7 right, 4 left.

Track Map & Red Zone:
Red Zone
The red zone for Autodromo Nazionale Monza applies from the start line to the exit of Turn 2. This applies only for the first lap of the race. Any incidents that occur in this area will be looked at automatically, and may be penalised more harshly. In this particular case, I urge all drivers to take care when approaching the first corner of the race, as this has the highest degree of difficulty of all the tracks we race on. Remember, be competitive, but don't ruin someones race on the first corner of the first lap by being careless.

map.png

Pitlane Exit:
Drivers must not cross over the white pit exit line (highlighted red) at any point, be it practice, qualifying or the race. Doing so will be an automatic +10 time penalty added to your race time.
Screenshot_tatuusfa1_monza_11-2-2015-15-59-59.jpg

Track Limits:
Drivers must maintain at least two wheels within the white lines at all times. Drivers who breach track limits regularly during the race and gain a lasting advantage, will be penalised.

• 3 cuts = reprimand
  • 4 cuts = +10 second time penalty
  • ≥5 cuts = +20 second time penalty and/or penalty points.
Particular areas of concern that will be closely looked at during qualifying and the race are as follows:

Turn 10: Ascari
Running wide on the exit of Ascari is not permissible. Time gains can be made by running wide and taking a line of less resistance.
Screenshot_tatuusfa1_monza_27-12-2014-16-45-4.jpg

Finally:
As per league regulations:

• You are expected to attend. Unless you report absent in the absentee thread with a legitimate excuse.
  • During qualifying and the race only clear and concise alerts will be tolerated.
  • If you're caught talking more than that during qualifying and race sessions, you will be penalised.
    • Set your microphone to "Push-to-Talk" in TeamSpeak settings:
      push-to-talk-jpg.64706

• If you're involved in an incident, dont rage, just report it via PM according to the accepted format and it will be independently reviewed.

Hey guys,

Unfortunately there's a good chance that I won't be able to race in Round 7 (genuinely pissed off about it), so I was wondering if indeed I am not able to make it, could someone with a low ping be able to make a copy of the replay, compress it in winrar and then send it to me, so that I can do all the post race stuff?

Regards.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Unfortunately there's a good chance that I won't be able to race in Round 7 (genuinely pissed off about it), so I was wondering if indeed I am not able to make it, could someone with a low ping be able to make a copy of the replay, compress it in winrar and then send it to me, so that I can do all the post race stuff?

Regards.
Bugger Chris. That's no good. Can't not have the chief there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years