RD GP Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Formula hentai :barefoot: for the adults and Formula Doreamon for the kiddies? :D

Anyways, you could create some awesome liveries using anime. Japan has a real anime / manga culture. You can get all kinds of stuff from every manga/ anime that goes around. Some hobby shops sell some awesome stuff (posters / clothers / dolls / pens / sheets / etc etc). If you ever go to Japan you should visit such shop at least once!!! If you ever go to Yokohama, don' t forget to visit the Doreamon Museum, this anime figure is well known by EVERYONE in Japan. Everyone grew up with the knowledge given thru this funny looking robot.

FFffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu(or in other words: You call that anime? More like a Japanese Merchandising Advert:p)

Awww, I heard of Doreamon, but haven't watched/read it. More of those romantic comedies(e.g. Love Hina).

I don't know what I'd paint my car then, as firstly there's so much to chose from and secondly I can't paint to hell:p

Btw: My avatar isn't from any manga/anime;)

Awww, I heard of Doreamon, but haven't watched/read it. More of those romantic comedies(e.g. Love Hina).

Btw: My avatar isn't from any manga/anime;)

Love Hina.... that is a little bit naughty, isn't it? Personally I am not such a big anime / manga fan, although I think Shin-chan and Doreamon are very funny. When I was younger (20 years ago :confused:) loved the anime 3x3 Eyes. Did you know that many populair manga and anime are made into mini drama/series in Japan? Some of these series are a blast to watch.
So where did you get the Avatar? It does look Japanese, as Japanese people love big eyes, so they draw big eyes and the majority of japanese women don't have oppai (big breats), so they draw..... :redface:

You certainly know more than your average joe;)

I think... I'll write you a PM about this... or maybe we need a manga/anime thread if we want to discuss something...:confused:

But with this, I am bound to enter something Japanese if I should buy the game! I already drive for Nijo Racing in VV8S as a start!

Guys as there seems to be some confusing with the new announced GSC 12 update pack. We will be running the league with the new version of the game that will come out soon'ish.

After release we will have a look what to do with the skins as they might have (or not) changed.

Some kanji (chinese characters) will have the same meaning in Japanese as in Chinese, but the pronouncation will be totally different.
Chinese only use kanji, Japanese use kanji, hiragana and katakana (easier). :D

Grrrr..... I need to let go of this...

I am very much looking forward to my second season with the open wheelers. My first season was top 10, so hopefully I can maintain that position, looking at the sign-ups.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back