RD GP Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great commentary and broadcast once again! :)
I have to say though that Im a bit confused about the comments at 47:35 because I thought my defending in this race was always clean and I havent heard anyone complain about it afterwards as well :/
I do hope it all was clean but for sure I didnt feel like "wrecking everyone" or "throwing the rulebook away" :p

Thanks a lot to Bram and RD for organizing this great season and I hope to see you all again in Season 3! :)

Hey everyone, Just wanna say thank you to Bram again for organising all of this, we have had some problems in terms of the broadcast this season but overall I think it has been brilliant! Working with James is great and all of the drivers are really friendly,and this series really did showcase what sim racing is about, I hope my commentary was okay for you guys I know at the start I mispronounced names due to not realising I could maximise the viewer and saying Beagley..etc hehe but a big thank you and congratulations to Bran, Xose and everyone in this series! count me in for next season!

Hey everyone, Just wanna say thank you to Bram again for organising all of this, we have had some problems in terms of the broadcast this season but overall I think it has been brilliant! Working with James is great and all of the drivers are really friendly,and this series really did showcase what sim racing is about, I hope my commentary was okay for you guys I know at the start I mispronounced names due to not realising I could maximise the viewer and saying Beagley..etc hehe but a big thank you and congratulations to Bran, Xose and everyone in this series! count me in for next season!

My missus forgives you Leahom :roflmao:

no thank you, you done a good job liam, thank you for showcasing this series with your good commentary!

mis-pronounced names, doesn't matter, all part of the fun :D

I still dont agree on the evaluation of my driving but thats objective I guess ;) however it has to be said again that you all did a great job broadcasting the races, it has always been a pleasure to see the whole race once again afterwards and Im sure the audience enjoyed it live just as much!

Really good work guys. Really appreciate your efforts doing this for us :thumbsup:

It was good to re-live a bit of that race and to remember my race long battle with Jonas, a real highlight of my league campaign until with 10 minutes left (and in 6th place mind you),my game froze up and i lost 1 lap and 5 places :p I was grateful though that it un-froze itself and i could continue racing for the last 8 minutes;)

I hear this track is being removed from the RL calender...i hope Reiza keep it in in their GSC 2013 game as it's fun to drive in any car imo :)

Once again, WD Liam and all those involved. My only suggestion for the race build up is to introduce GRID GIRLS !!!

I didn't take a penalty for it as it wasn't an incident. The entire Jacarepagua race I felt miserable as I also started to think I hit Alex Sene during that race. Visually there was no contact as there was plenty of space between us but with connections from all over the world you never know what happens.

Immediately after the race I contacted Alexandre Sene to apologize in case I hit him and actually encouraged him to file an incident report in case I wronged him. To my relief he replied on the fly that he himself made the mistake himself and had a tankslapper. This basically means that I haven't wronged anybody in any of the races in the last two seasons. Hence I am so incredibly disappointed by the accusations and getting more angry by the day it seems.

That is right, Bram probably hit my car, but it was just AFTER my own mistake. We were closed and when I made big mistake on that turn, I missed the control of my car and lose to much speed so hi hit. It isnt his fault at all. Despite on the TV camera seems that he hit me before.

Well my 2 pennies worth, I watch everyone of these play backs, the racing is close and white knuckle, very entertaining stuff. I have been studying Brams race line over and over the guy is super fast and that is what makes him the Champion. If another driver hasnt spent the time or hasnt had time to practice and get the car set up then dont come on here accusing others of doing wrong. Man the guys defending his title and driving the car to the max.
Personally I would ignore the idiot and continue doing what you love as a hobby Bram sooner or later others will find there own set up and really push you, until that time comes dominate like schumacher buddy.

I still have my trial 60mins and love the sim, I no my limits and would be so far off pace in group 1 it would be silly to be in there. Bram mentioned afew weeks back there is room in group 2 so once the trial is over and I have my pace times in the full game I may even ask for group 3 and qualify into group 2 if I deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back