1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RD GP Championship S1 (Stock Car Extreme)

Discussion in 'RD GP Championship' started by Bram Hengeveld, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leonardo Ferreira

Leonardo Ferreira

Ratings:
    +62
    For the first two rounds I think this is not necessary Vinicius, as you must know, Brazilian Summer Time will end at February 26th so we´ll return to GMT-3, and for rounds 3 and 4, I guess 21:20GMT for a mid week day is too late because europeans will enter in Summer Time at March 25th. This without taking into account our dutches and South Africans friends (GMT+1)

2. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Founder Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +17,087
    Yes because of the South African support troops :D

• Like Like x 2
  3. Leonardo Ferreira

Leonardo Ferreira

Ratings:
    +62
    Only two Royal Marines so far (Begley and Hall Nelson):D

4. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397

• Like Like x 1
  5. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397
    i can't believe i signed up... was hoping to sign up for a F1 season somewhere, but hey you guy's rock and we all need to support eachother on track, now that i've said, can you guys let me get on the podium just once please? :D not a big ASK!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium

Ratings:
    +234
    omg i am really sorry for this daylight savings finishes on the first sunday in april here in australia , meaning i would only be able to make one race , the first one , after that i would have to wake up at 5.30 am and thats a no no for me , i thought daylight savings here had been pushed back wrong , goodluck to you all i will miss this , and sorry to serg and anthony for leaving you in the lurch cheers noel

7. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Founder Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +17,087
    Wow were you driving early in the morning all events? Respect :)

We really need to find a place in the weekend for GSC leagues me thinks :D

8. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Founder Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +17,087
    I hope we can reach at least 20 drivers. League be postponed otherwise as 14 is too little for 4 rounds.

9. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium

Ratings:
    +234
    yes bro

10. Leonardo Ferreira

Leonardo Ferreira

Ratings:
    +62
    Sadly indeed:(

11. Leonardo Ferreira

Leonardo Ferreira

Ratings:
    +62
    Perhaps we should consider to move the league for thursdays. At least some guys that drive in another leagues could join us and guarantee the S2

• Like Like x 1
  12. Vinicius Ferreira

Vinicius Ferreira

Ratings:
    +86
    what about a f3 league on saturday or sunday morning?

13. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397
    i would then have to sign out, people like to go out and do shopping on the weekends or do the house jobs, or they might just be going to visit family.

it's very tricky no matter what day it is on.

14. Mike Bishop

Mike Bishop
    mutley082 Premium

Ratings:
    +257
    Guys is this league on or off, I think we need to sort this out so we can get our lives and calendars in order.:)

15. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Founder Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +17,087
    When we hit 20 drivers we can start. With 15 and the know history of absent drivers I don't think we should start

16. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Founder Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +17,087
    Guys what are we going to do? The signup list is currently half empty. Don't think thats a good base to start from with four rounds to go.

Would you like to proceed, postpone or something else?

17. Reto Christiani

Reto Christiani

Ratings:
    +84
    poll for a different day?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397
    can't you do some advertising? it might get some guys signed up?

19. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller
    RaceRoom eMotorsports Manager

Ratings:
    +743
    For me, best choice would be to have the league on another day. ;)

Otherwise we could try to promote the game and the league to people we know. For example, at RPM, first only Jari and Bram had the game but then, Ingemar, James and me also bought it because Bram said it was good. If you drive in a team, just tell everyone about the game and the leagues here.

Then we could do some sort of cross-promotion. I also drive at SRE, for example, together with Reto. We could go there, ask their drivers to join our leagues too, and on the other hand we race there too. I know Patrick Giranthon, their organizer, is a big GSC fan. We would get some french drivers for sure. Of course, in this particular case it is impossible because the leagues clash.
    I know Sene drives at a brazilian community, I also drive at Touring Pro Series on rFactor, so we could try and cross-promote our leagues and events.

Last but not least you could send everyone who has ever driven a GSC club or league race a PM and inform about the league. I'm sure some have missed the announcements.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Reto Christiani

Reto Christiani

Ratings:
    +84
    well expressed Robert!
    the only way to make this league and GSC active and rock'n'roll is an attempt of organizing, working and promoting together!
    get in touch with other communities and arrange and share information to get the few GSC drivers a maximum of racing possibilities and to avoid clashing dates.
    and of course each of us should spread the word around, write, talk about it and get people behind that GSC-wheel!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.