RD GP Championship 2017 I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server is updated with the latest skinpack. Remember, if you don't have a custom livery, then pick one of the RD Guest Cars, there are 6 different RD cars, with different main and second colors.

The yellow flag sensitivity is adjusted to one "click" more sensitive. But this might be changed slightly before the race starts as well.

Server is updated with the latest skinpack. Remember, if you don't have a custom livery, then pick one of the RD Guest Cars, there are 6 different RD cars, with different main and second colors.

The yellow flag sensitivity is adjusted to one "click" more sensitive. But this might be changed slightly before the race starts as well.
Hm, I don't see mine?

Having a bit of trouble adding the setup file to my rFactor... (Still)

I have put the file in the Correct Folder: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Indianapolis500

But it just does not show up in game...

I Joined the Server to Test and it worked, But in my own game on Singleplayer it does not load...

Last edited:
Having a bit of trouble adding the setup file to my rFactor... (Still)

I have put the file in the Correct Folder: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Indianapolis500

But it just does not show up in game...

I Joined the Server to Test and it worked, But in my own game on Singleplayer it does not load...
When choosing your setup in game, make sure it is selected on the Indy 500 Setup folder. (The bit where you can go to the recieved setups, make sure it is on the Indy 500).

Please ignore the arrow on this picture as I simply took this off Google for reference.

@samcar304 , make sure you click on the Indianapolis500 folder as said by Joseph, and then click the button you see in the bottom left of this screenshot (in dark grey). It's a toggle between "vehicle" and "all". That should make the setup show up no problem :)

23452122845_cb9b2428a3_z.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to keep asking questions... But which Wheelbase is the best for the Speedway? I know 120 inch is the Road Course variant but the others i have no clue... Probably should have looked into this earlier

First off, Thank you to everyone involved and who made this possible. That was a such a fun race to be a part of, I'm a huge Indycar fan so it was cool taking part in this event. I could not really get a good setup going, It was awesome through the corners but not too great down the straights, That ended up costing me a chance near the end. Awesome battling with Ryan Seltzer for I don't know how many Laps... Epic stuff. And at the End i had a nice battle again with Ryan and Joseph. They got the better of be in the end and congrats to them :)

Also Congrats to Shane and Standa on the Simtech 1-2, I knew those Andretti strats would pay off ;)

On my part i'm super happy with 5th place, I know retirements played a big part in me being up there but yeah i really enjoyed the race nonetheless.

Again thank you :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 217 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%