RD GP Championship 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belated thanks for the season @Chris Stacey
I know I'm a staff-flaming, drama inciting, memelord... But I do appreciate the effort some of you dudes put in.
I took this league pretty half-assed since I had to miss a round and flopped at Zandvoort, but still had a good time in the last three rounds at tracks I generally enjoy. 5th in Qualifying at Imola was a total surprise (considering I did literally no laps of preparation before the event). It felt great coming from last after my solo spin, to effectively 8th in Imola of all places.

Took a bit of time, but the final post from 2KF1, again a big thanks to RD, to Chris, Tony, anyone else that helped out that I've left out. We do appreciate it all. From myself, thanks to @kedy89 and @Jimlaad43 for the season and coming onboard.
Round 5 and Season Review
Screenshot_dallara_f312_imola_2-5-116-13-54-12.jpg

A video of our cheeky antics during the practice session. Did @Sun Levi notice our glorious formation from pit exit by chance? :roflmao:

Took a bit of time, but the final post from 2KF1, again a big thanks to RD, to Chris, Tony, anyone else that helped out that I've left out. We do appreciate it all. From myself, thanks to @kedy89 and @Jimlaad43 for the season and coming onboard.
Round 5 and Season Review
View attachment 133638
A video of our cheeky antics during the practice session. Did @Sun Levi notice our glorious formation from pit exit by chance? :roflmao:
Awesome to see guys! Love the post-race reviews! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years