RD GP Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ... somehow I am glad it was cancelled and hopefully it will fall this time on dates that want interfere with other leagues?!
because I want to participate, I will do my best to free the time when the races will take place and why not on sundays ...
and why not a Senna tribute in the Formula Classic's ... that would be challenging and great!

I was interested in taking part, but mid-week just wasn't working for me. Saturday & sunday afternoons (GMT) are probably a better fit. My preference would be to stick with the F3's.

What do you want me to do then? Force people with a gun against their heads to race in this league? :)

We tried and got 12 signups which isnt enough for a league to start with considering the fact that 1/3 will never see the end of a league. There is a thread in the V8 forum of GSC to see if people are interested in that.

What do you want me to do then? Force people with a gun against their heads to race in this league?
that might help ;) and what ever it takes to get a GSC-open-wheeler rolling again!
the recent RD-SRE inter-league event proofed, that they are some drivers around that are ready to roll those great cars.
and peeking over at SRE and to see that their F3 championship in september (!) is already booked out with 34 driver's is another proof.
something at RD has to happen!
and apart from myself, I am sure others are willing to help out too to get something done!

I would run on a league but only if the races are on Saturday's or Sunday's. I'm really missing some simracing since i started studying on night's. So if some series is done on weekends count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%