8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. ...
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks!

Last edited:
That was so much fun.
The thirsty MX5 was quick but the pitstop opened it up a lot.
@Gabriel Sterr did a great quali and had pole. I was P3.

My race pace was good, the tyres seemed to come in or something and I gave Gabriel a lot of pressure. @Matej Lakota couldnt compete with straight line speed on the straights but had that Abarth on rails in S2! and its petrol sipping meant no stop!

Got by Gabriel a few laps in and managed to build a tiny gap, he held Matej at Bay.

On the rejoin I was still p2 ....just as @Gijs van Elderen was tooting and doing all he could to make me treat the whole back straight as the pit exit! Matej was -21 sec.

Gabriel had a chance when I made a bad T1 and got a run on me. I could se the whites of his eyes as he looked down the inside so that's where I went! It compromised his plans and put his turn entry under a lot of pressure and he had a slight off.

That was a great combo.
It always amazes me how good a race can be with 6 or 7 drivers.
Thanks Gijs and all drivers.

Great evening as usual here on rFactor2 club server, this time with pocket rockets, small racing machines, that I like them the most, because there are always great door to door, bumper to bumper or even roof to roof battles :). It was nice to watch David and Gabriel infront of me, how they fight with Mazdas and, because my poor Fiat was so humbly quiet, listen Gijs like he is driving his screaming Corsa 3 cm of my neck :unsure:.
Grats all to be there and cya all soon :thumbsup:.

For me this was a race with two key moments.
First half tried to catch @Gijs van Elderen and challenge the position. Couldn't do it and destroyed a great portion of the front tires.
The second half i went with a more sensible approach and tried to have some fun destroying what was left of the front tires.:D Going into the corners and giving those front tires some action with rubber and smoke everywhere was great fun. :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.1%