RD Formula Pro Series S6 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm applying for a race license, can you participate right away after some practice with clubraces or do you need to prove yourselfe first in a other series?

I would be up for the Marussia, F2 and FR 3.5 if it's possible.
leagues are normally only open to everyone who has an active track history in our other leagues or club events and has signed up for licensed membership.but specific outlines and requirements haven't been set yet.

it does really help for some club experience! :)

leagues are normally only open to everyone who has an active track history in our other leagues or club events and has signed up for licensed membership.but specific outlines and requirements haven't been set yet.

it does really help for some club experience! :)

Well got now 2 victories out of 4 club events so I'm making some positive track history in the meanwhile:thumbsup: Hopefully you guys will start this league soon:)

I will have a look at the current tracks available, to see if I can get to some form of small championship.
It will be the Marussia then, 60 - 90 minutes race I think. Not sure about the format, have to think about that.

Wil get back to you guys on this soon..... Doing some preperations for another league first, but after that, this one will be on the list ok.

I will have a look at the current tracks available, to see if I can get to some form of small championship.
It will be the Marussia then, 60 - 90 minutes race I think. Not sure about the format, have to think about that.

Wil get back to you guys on this soon..... Doing some preperations for another league first, but after that, this one will be on the list ok.
great news!
what is the other league? an rfactor 2 league or another platform?

I don't know, maybe it's just me but Marco please reconsider using the F2 for the league.
The Marussia requires a lot more preparation for every circuit then the F2. We also have lot more nice circuits for the F2. I just think it would be better fore close competition. (one tire compound, no DRS, lot easier to drive)
The Marussia requires to much preparation time for each circuit for a short season IMHO.
I know it's none of my business which cars you guys run but just my 2c.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back