RD Formula Pro Series S2 (GTR Evolution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rdf1logo.png

Quick mockup, What ya think? Any revisions needed?

Was thinking about something a little prettier... kind of in the lines of the F3k logo:)

rdf1logospazzedup.png

Draft #1: The best wheel profile I could find was Gold for some reason, so I had to desaturate it and the result was a grey colour.

rdf1logospazzedup2.png

Draft #2: My sister suggested removing the tyre and leave just the rim. Not too bad, actually :)

Now, these are just drafts, I can improve them if you like one (or both) of them. Unless you want more glitz and chrome :) Out of curiosity, who made the AF3kGPC logo?

Here's my proposition. I just drew it for the heck of it, in free time at school today. It sucks, I know, but I had no access to a computer and my Photoshop skills are nought as it is. :giggle:

Anyway... here it is, my hand-drawn RDF1 logo. :sidefrown:

img072.jpg [click the picture to make it bigger]

No one asked when does it start lately? I am impressed :)

A little insider info... This Championship will require a high level of commitment from you guys. Every application will be reviewed and only members with good standings will be allowed to participate. People who are accustomed to miss league races because their dog ate their video card might consider sticking with the club events:)

• Alex Guehennec

No one asked when does it start lately? I am impressed :)

A little insider info... This Championship will require a high level of commitment from you guys. Every application will be reviewed and only members with good standings will be allowed to participate. People who are accustomed to miss league races because their dog ate their video card might consider sticking with the club events:)

lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline