RD Formula Pro Series S1 (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive looked all over for this.

grats to Niklas on the win. looks pretty close at the top. guess the technical difficulties early in the season nearly cost heavily.

Sorry I couldnt finish the season guys. wd everyone, hopefully ill be in a position to join you next time round. :)

AF3kGPC video coverage of round 9 @ Singapore GP

Full video coverage of the last AF3kGPC round at Singapore GP. Which decided the outcome of the championship.

Video by Tim Hogendoorn
Commentaries by Daniel Pettit!!

Round9.jpg

Tim and Daniel once again thank you for making these great videos! Hopefully you will decide to be back for next season! This time driving the Formula 1 cars instead! --> RD Formula 1 Championship

All league videos can be downloaded from here:[downloads]
Right click on the file to download.

Link to blip.tv version --> click watch

In case you wondered, the videos are over 10 minutes long so we couldnt upload them to Youtube.

Attachments

• Round9.jpg
    Round9.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 259
Full video coverage of the last AF3kGPC round at Singapore GP. Which decided the outcome of the championship.

Video by Tim Hogendoorn
Commentaries by Daniel Pettit!!

Round9.jpg

Tim and Daniel once again thank you for making these great videos! Hopefully you will decide to be back for next season! This time driving the Formula 1 cars instead! --> RD Formula 1 Championship

All league videos can be downloaded from here:[downloads]
Right click on the file to download.

Link to blip.tv version --> click watch

In case you wondered, the videos are over 10 minutes long so we couldnt upload them to Youtube.

Also published on the front page --> click to read

We want more.
Awesome, when I was watching the video I just wanted more races with all the driver in this league.
Tim you have pick very nice musics for diffirent parts and the best of the best when it come to action. It was full action from the bigining to the end.​

I hope you will be with us on the RDFOC because I cant w8 to your next video​

:good:​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back