RD Formula Manager - Season 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still on the side that the engineer should also have some sort of punishing sides. If majority supports that change, we can do it. But it is not the case right now, as far as I see. Also tyres are not fatal as Milos said, so it could waste the engineer usage needlessly.

About parc ferme on fuel, the nice thing about the fuel load rule is that it allows spicy strategies and variations. As Tobi pointed out in his reply. Again this could be discussed if there is a majority view on supporting such a change.

Many thanks for the feedback and rule change proposals anyway. Good to discuss. :)

I do think refueling to full is punishing as you lose so much speed before you're able to burn it off. And while using higher engine moded to burn it off, you have a greater risk of killing the engine. Finally, you don't even reenter the pits with 1l most of the time like the top teams do all the time.

Nothing wrong with it. You're put in a bad situation and you can minimise the effect of it by taking more risk than usual but never as good as a normal strategy.

The only actually benefitial thing I see to the engineer is that you run the stint where you call the engineer with less fuel and therefore have more pace in that stint to pull a gap. And thats only if he's called because of the fuel. But from what I've seen, for 10l less fuel (sometimes even 1-2l like what happened to Fernando last season in R5) it's probably not worth overcomplicating things as it doesn't make a big enough difference I think, you still do get punished by the heavy car later.

Maybe rather than having the engineer put in full fuel, have him put in 100l. That way it's the same for all teams.

That sounds very nice in my opinion. Will be changed so if there won't come any rejections in the upcoming few days.

Penultimate season? So next season is the end of Formula Manager? :(
@Omer Said

That's %80 right now, a fantastic S10 and conditions in my life might extend the game's lifespan. But I also want to try starting another game.

Manager Name: Luke Rosella
Team Name: L-ROS Sport
Team Colours: Primary:Turquoise, Secondary: Black
Favourite Track: Belgium
Sponsors: E,D

Huge welcome Luke! Adding you to the teams list in a moment. :thumbsup:

Hi everyone, remember me... :ninja:

I was following you in S8 and was disappointed hearing S10 is last, but after talking with Omer I see that is not really a sad news. Hope I can help to make that spectacular S10 that he asks. ;)

As for teams, I will return with my old 2 teams after talking it with Omer (hope nobody mind they will start with 3500cr).

Manager Name: Sasha Jednak
Team Name: Red Night
Team Colors: Red and Black
Favorite Track: Bahrain
Sponsors: to be edited

Team Name: Thunderstorm Racing
Team Colors: Black and Yellow
Favorite Track: Belgium

As I'm getting old my memory is bad, can I change sponsor after driver signing and before first race?
Also, just one question about engines and after that I won't cause any trouble, why are AI engines same priced even though they are weaker than private ones?

As I'm getting old my memory is bad, can I change sponsor after driver signing and before first race?
Also, just one question about engines and after that I won't cause any trouble, why are AI engines same priced even though they are weaker than private ones?

Welcome back!! :)

Yes, you can change sponsor between the races anytime you want.

Private engines are actually quite expensive as well as they don't have bargain options for contracts for 3 or 7 races. Player engines were less expensive and they got some price increase as well. :thumbsup:

Welcome back!! :)

Yes, you can change sponsor between the races anytime you want.

Private engines are actually quite expensive as well as they don't have bargain options for contracts for 3 or 7 races. Player engines were less expensive and they got some price increase as well. :thumbsup:
Maybe you missunderstood me, I see that AI engines are as expensive as player engines. But their performance is still worse than player engines. But nevermind, I will get better understanding during the season, thanks for answer.

As for sponsors, this means that I can set them now and then when I get my drivers I can change them (put agree for yes, anything else for no)? :D

Maybe you missunderstood me, I see that AI engines are as expensive as player engines. But their performance is still worse than player engines. But nevermind, I will get better understanding during the season, thanks for answer.

Non-player engines will also get random upgrades after each race. And you don't have to decide for sponsors now. The marketplace is not yet opened. We are in the 1st phase of pre-season:
  1. Managers will state whether they want to retain one of their previous drivers by paying 1000 credits.
  2. Managers will bid drivers by sending me private messages. It will be an organic process. Drivers will discuss with you as if they are real people. 500 credits bonus is applied for previous owners.
  3. Tyre and Engine suppliers will be bought.
  4. Rest of the money will be spent from the marketplace items.
  5. Managers will send their car setups via private message.
  6. The Australian Grand Prix begins!

Hi everyone, remember me... :ninja:

I was following you in S8 and was disappointed hearing S10 is last, but after talking with Omer I see that is not really a sad news. Hope I can help to make that spectacular S10 that he asks. ;)

As for teams, I will return with my old 2 teams after talking it with Omer (hope nobody mind they will start with 3500cr).

Team Name: Red Night
Team Colors: Red and Black
Favorite Track: Bahrain

Team Name: Thunderstorm Racing
Team Colors: Black and Yellow
Favorite Track: Belgium

Great to see you return mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back