RD Formula Manager - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, bold shows why you're so much of a failure in this game
If chassis points are as useless as you say they are, why did you go so cheap on your drivers?

Considering you're an adult, it's embarrassing how childish you are sometimes.

We'll pick up Fernando Alonso right now...?
wtf is this I'll have to withdraw both my teams now this game changed rules to stop my two teams from winning gfy :roflmao:

PS: I'm not really withdrawing, well not yet at least.

If chassis points are as useless as you say they are, why did you go so cheap on your drivers?

Considering you're an adult, it's embarrassing how childish you are sometimes.

wtf is this I'll have to withdraw both my teams now this game changed rules to stop my two teams from winning gfy :roflmao:

PS: I'm not really withdrawing, well not yet at least.
GFY :thumbsup:

Engine: Blackcat - 100 cr per race (pay for 10 races)
Tyres: Goodyear
Sponsors: D/L

Further upgrades will follow soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
It just saddens me, I play this game for fun usually, I get a car, with the engine I want (such happy) and with my favourite drivers.
I'd be happy not winning for many seasons (like right now), just to have that.
But you get some ******** (insert whatever you want) just going to disrupt everything, namely aiming the Aston teams from last season, easy to see through. But no, please pat yourself on the back, job well done. You got your reaction.

0hQyd5L.gif

Let's just make mine official:

Ram F1
Budget - 700Cr
Engine - Riferra, 100Cr/race, pay two races until I make some money. (200Cr)
Tyres - Goodyear (400Cr)
Favorite Track - France
Buys - None
Bank (100Cr)
Sponsors - F,O

Did I miss anything?

If you planned this together @Milos and @airutonpurosuto8912 it was really unsporting of you. I hope you didn't but seeing you didn't bid for same drivers, I have my suspections... I have no problem people overpaying for a driver (tbh Tobi underpaid, 2000 is cheap for clearly the best driver available) but if teams start co-operating their bids that's not cool.

Anyways, I'm really surprised literally no one bid for either Simona or Michele. I could've gotten them for 600 each :confused:

Let's just make mine official:

Ram F1
Budget - 700Cr
Engine - Riferra, 100Cr/race, pay two races until I make some money. (200Cr)
Tyres - Goodyear (400Cr)
Favorite Track - France
Buys - None
Bank (100Cr)
Sponsors - F,O

Did I miss anything?

It is perfect. :thumbsup:

If you planned this together @Milos and @airutonpurosuto8912 it was really unsporting of you. I hope you didn't but seeing you didn't bid for same drivers, I have my suspections... I have no problem people overpaying for a driver (tbh Tobi underpaid, 2000 is cheap for clearly the best driver available) but if teams start co-operating their bids that's not cool.
It's quite obvious...

Really Toby... :(
Well this makes it easier for me to just chill with Aidan somewhere in the midfield for this season. No pressure to fight at the front to keep it interesting.And BTW Toby, I think that we can take them all next season, if not even by the end of this one. I hope that you'll be back some day. :thumbsup:
At the moment, first favorite is @TTupsi if he can get a deal for Aston or Porsche.

If 2 mentioned managers really are working together, I am offering my advice services to anyone interested to make their life harder this season. (sorry guys, had to say it) :p

@Omer Said I'll post tyres and sponsors before weekend.

Really Toby... :(
Well this makes it easier for me to just chill with Aidan somewhere in the midfield for this season. No pressure to fight at the front to keep it interesting.And BTW Toby, I think that we can take them all next season, if not even by the end of this one. I hope that you'll be back some day. :thumbsup:
At the moment, first favorite is @TTupsi if he can get a deal for Aston or Porsche.

If 2 mentioned managers really are working together, I am offering my advice services to anyone interested to make their life harder this season. (sorry guys, had to say it) :p

@Omer Said I'll post tyres and sponsors before weekend.
Not gonna happen. With the new relationship system in place there'll be close to no chance to get them back.

Last edited:
Okay after all the previous buys I should have 3500 leftover.

So then:
MSC: 2x Speed (800)
LH: 2x Tyre Mastery (800)
1x Chassis Upgrade, 1x Durability Upgrade (1000)
1x Engine Testing (500)

Should leave me with 400

giphy.gif

For one final push:
1) Well I don't have to defend myself, the Peterson-Beliof bid was arranged and (as unconvincing as it sounds), I didn't even realise it. My original plan was to bid on Ricciardo (1st) and beliof (2nd). And looking at those small bids I would have won both (Omer you can confirm this as you saw my original bids). But then I realised: Andy will surely go for someone weak. Now in my own interests I would have let him just do what he wants and take the good drivers for myself, to have as good of a chance to win as I can. But then I realised, Tobi will probably complain (as he always does) how I "used the money of my customers to upgrade an overpriced and weak engine for my own benefit" (or something along those lines). This is why I talked to him about each taking either of the good drivers. Now I chose Tobi's drivers (suprisingly) not out of personal hatred (again, you may find this hard to believe), but because he had the best drivers and a higher priority bid would get the driver - so he had to give up at least one. My initial plan was to get your second pick (which I assumed would be Beliof), and try to sneak the 1st bid too if possible. I didn't look at Simona or Ricciardo because I wasn't sure how much Tapio or Sasha were willing to bid (even Sasha with his low budget, he could have just bid all his 3300cr on him), whereas with BRT's drivers I had that guarantee Andy and I were getting at least one. I let Andy choose between the low bid on Beliof, and a 3550cr bid on Ronnie, and he chose Beliof. This left me with Ronnie, but this being me I wanted to make sure I got him and made that outrageous 4950cr bid, doing precise calculations to make sure that if Tobi bids higher, he'll have to sacrifice on some upgrades. The 3500cr bid would have won anyway however and I'm suprised about that.
* I'll just ask you to not flame Andy, because this is clearly my fault. In trying to stop a mess, I didn't see this other, bigger mess coming. Andy just followed the instruction. ("sheep"? ;) )

2) However, the Hakkinen bid is different. I'll admit I was simply immature here - he pissed me off with the trajectory meme at the end of last season. So this was a salty bid and you were indeed targeted. As you say, you were simply dead for me, and I thought of you exactly what you think of me now, so insert whatever you want in those *s.

3) I noticed in your (Aidan's) comment how you were saying you only wanted your favourite drivers. Well I'd like to go back to season 4, when you seemingly wanted my favourite drivers instead. But since you already lost Mika in that season, I will agree that I got carried away with your trajectory meme the second time.

4) I don't think me staying here will be good for both of us. I do agree I've made a massive mistake doing what I did, and I feel like I've become too "dangerous" to play any of these manager games the way I am, even unintentionally. So I think it is for the best of both sides if I announce the retirement of my two teams. And this will also be my last post on racedepartment. I've also had enough of all these arguments. I simply haven't been having as much fun on RD in the last few months as I had 3 years ago. I've been spending more time arguing with Tobi and/or Aidan about something than I have actually playing the games. I did have plans to leave soonish due to that, but the backlash I got for my mistakes just made me move that forward to now.
After this post, I will simply log out and I won't log back in again. My thoughts were honest, as at this point, I really don't care what you'll say about me as I'll never be seeing you again, so I don't have any reason to not tell the truth. I won't be reading your future rants, you will only be wasting your time.

5) If you want to tl;dr, at least read my 4th point. The top 3 only involve two certain managers, they will know who they are.

For one last time, goodbye.

And with that, I'll cancel my buys and hire Peterson as a test driver for 600.

(No, not really, but see where that could have led?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back