RD Formula Manager - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ram F1 will be returning, and we have previously secured an engine deal with Riferra, agreed upon near the end of last season with @Sasha Jednak. This year the car will be gold with green, so let's see about swapping the colors on the results lists.

• Deleted member 161052

Canon Racing and Nitro Grand Prix will be taking part in this season. Canon thinks that their car has rock-solid reliability meanwhile Nitro will improve a lot of things to come.

Managers should send me their driver bids before anything else. Here is the tutorial from the last season:
upload_2016-4-6_14-0-21-png.129556

Important points to notice how the previous ownership affects and how the bid stages are independent. Girl Power bidded 10000 for Mario at 4th row, but Grip Racing got him only for 800 as they bidded on 3rd row.

Girl Power is continuing.

Audrey Engineering is still on sale.
@Omer Said What's the procedure to sell it? OP mentions a bid war so I assume you might handle it to keep it fair, no?

Girl Power is continuing.

Audrey Engineering is still on sale.
@Omer Said What's the procedure to sell it? OP mentions a bid war so I assume you might handle it to keep it fair, no?

It will be an open bid starting from 1000. There will be a time limit, and the highest bidder will get the engine. But it should be done in the marketplace period after the driver biddings. :thumbsup:

Important thing is you can't forfeit your bid. No editing posts allowed.

Driver market is shaken up greatly!

The World Champion, Ronnie Peterson could not say no to the huge amount of salary offer by Apex Racing Team and started a new chapter in his career by saying goodbye to BRT. Stefan Bellof also found a new home at Canon Racing as BRT yet too announce their drivers.

Girl Power retained both of their quick girls from the previous season while Alonso also stayed at Silver Soul Racing. DTK Racing, Keranen Motorsport, Teeside Motorsports, Jawz GP and Thunderstorm Racing will keep the same driver line-ups from Season 5.

Red Night lost Daniel Ricciardo to Mars GP and replaced him with Jules Bianchi. Mika Hakkinen left 2KF1 to join Rapido y Furioso. The previous season's test driver, Jenson Button was promoted to the racing seat at 2KF1. Reed Road Racing signed the last season's Grip Racing duo as their team will not participate in this season. Ram F1 made a flash deal by signing up Jim Clark. Nitro Grand Prix took over the previous duo of its sister team, Canon Racing.

upload_2017-2-21_13-4-31.png

Marketplace is OPEN! All unsinged drivers are free to be hired for 600 credits. First come first served.

Team budgets are updated in the first page.

Last edited:
Lol, if I was gonna bid 5k to get Alonso back, I thought I'd be greedy and spend it on the very best. Had to fight Tobi's chassis somehow.

Considering you spent so much on his driver upgrades, 2000 was a suprisingly low bid

Lol, if I was gonna bid 5k to get Alonso back, I thought I'd be greedy and spend it on the very best. Had to fight Tobi's chassis somehow.

Considering you spent so much on his driver upgrades, 2000 was a suprisingly low bid
GFY :thumbsup:

Also, bold shows why you're so much of a failure in this game
5 chassis point is not something which makes them "useless." Chassis is one of the least effective upgrades after all.

And just to be perfectly clear, gfy doesn't stand for "good for you". I actually had a beautiful gif for that, but unfortunately it got removed twice. So that'll have to suffice.

Last edited:
Hmm, Mika taken again. Thoroughly disappointed with that. I won't go to Tobi's length but a certain manager is dead to me for a while :)

We'll pick up Fernando Alonso right now...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back