RD Formula Manager - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pastor Maldonado
meme-sobre-o-piloto-pastor-maldonado-1454372699388_550x366.jpg

I will try to extend the grid size for more than 40 as non-Aston or Blackcats will suffer at pre-qualifyings with lack of serious engine power.

Well, behind the teams with already developed engines ;)

Aston might probably surpass Audrey even before the first race.There are 6-7 testing for the engine already.

A Game of Engines. Well, at least i hope that these engine-supporter teams will stick to playing, not go AWOL. I will be harsher in terms of missing qualifyings etc etc... Last season 4-5 teams were dropped half-season, and same will happen.

Why not just introduce it now before it all gets out of hand? The max one sister team thing should also have been introduced this season. We still haven't started the first race, so it's all fair.

Why not just introduce it now before it all gets out of hand? The max one sister team thing should also have been introduced this season. We still haven't started the first race, so it's all fair.

I think it is not fair to force people get another engine as the cap will probably 4 maximum teams per engine and there are 7 teams with Aston Martin and 6 teams with Blackcat.

Maybe we can start this cap after the 5th race with the contract renewals. Actually that can be done fairly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back