RD Formula Manager - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but what is declared as "the sheep"?

You mean?
22224540-Funny-sheep-portrait-head-and-face-of-sheep-Stock-Photo.jpg

Yeah in this game :D Milos is the boss :D I dont want to play really but why not help him if he asked me :D
Thanks for confirming. Maybe I should get kedy89-1, kedy89-2, kedy89-3, kedy89-4 and kedy89-5 to join as well. Let me guess, Milos will get your weather expert info as well then?

Wow, I missed a lot today and possible been to quick and made mistake with the engine... we'll see:ninja:

1) I agree with limit to 3 teams per manager (to avoid loopholes as making sister's team from sister's team which is not sister team to main team) :roflmao:

2) Marketplace
Red Night
Money - 9950 cr

Engine: Riferra - 8000 cr (was so quick that I could only switch Ferrari letters to make a name):giggle:
Tyres: Bridgestone - 400 cr
Sponsors: C-F
Favorite track: Belgium
Engine upgrade - reliability - 500 cr
Chassis upgrade- 500 cr
Durability upgrade - 500 cr
Total - 9900 cr
Money left - 50 cr

Thunderstorm Racing
Money - 5250 cr

Engine: Riferra
Sponsors: F-J
Favorite track: Italy
Engine upgrade - 500 cr
Sister team - 3500 cr
Durability upgrade - 500 cr
Total - 4900 cr
Money left - 350 cr

Black Knight Racing

Colors: black background and gray(darkest possible but readable) letters :thumbsup:
Engine: Riffera
Money - 2500 cr
Driver 1: Lella Lombardi - 600 cr
Driver 2: Jan Mardenborough - 600 cr
Sponsors: H-W
Favorite track: France
Engine upgrade - 500 cr
Total - 2100 cr
Money left - 400 cr

3) Chance that I haven't missed anything above - -0.1%

Budget 6250
Engine: Riferra (following agreement with @Sasha Jednak, 750 for the first 5 races)
Tyres: Goodyear 600cr
Sponsors: C, W
FavTrack: Malaysia

Upgrades (4900cr)

Hire PR expert -1400cr
+2 Chassis upgrade -1000cr
+1 Pitstops for Loeb - 400cr
+1 Pitstops for Rossi - 400cr
Risky Research
Engine research

Shall we implement a maximum limit to the number of teams a manager can run? 3 is good? Otherwise, the grid might be over-populated.
I actually assumed (never do such thing) that the limit was one main team and one sister team. Tbh honest I would prefer that to be the limit, acknowledging that some people have three teams atm.

He invited me, the 2nd half is true . He didnt know that i dont want really play ... My 1st season first half I enjoyed but now not
Except for Milos you're not doing anyone a favour then by staying in. Rather it ridicules all players who have a real interest, as it's basically Milos playing with a second account if you don't have any interest yourself anymore, and just do what he wants you to do...

Quick update: I think that Manolis missunderstood my offer (most definitely since I didn't ask money in advance). So he will update his engine contract, just to avoid future confusion.
(@Omer Said I hope that this goes under "technical" mistake) :rolleyes:

I actually assumed (never do such thing) that the limit was one main team and one sister team. Tbh honest I would prefer that to be the limit, acknowledging that some people have three teams atm.

I agree with you. There should have been a limit of maximum 1 sister team. But it's too late for that.

IT is THEN decided! (Majority favor this) A manager can found maximum 2 sister teams. (Adding to the first post soon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back