RD Formula Manager - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, with this being my first time trying this out, tell me...what do you need to know right now, and which parts should I put in a PM vs. on the forum?

Team name+2 colors for your team is enough to start. Then you need to send me your driver bids via PM. :thumbsup:

My team name is Ram F1, based on my Alma Mater Colorado State University.
The car is Dark Green, font is Gold. Like this.......
lgo_ncaa_colorado_state_rams.png
PM with driver selections forthcoming

@Omer Said my budget should be 16050, I think you forgot about pole and fastest lap rewards for the last race.

Also did the tyre characteristics stay the same? Thought they'd change.

Last edited:
@Omer Said my budget should be 16050, I think you forgot about pole and fastest lap rewards for the last race.

Also did the tyre characteristics stay the same? Thought they'd change.

Their values are different. Actually considerably different. But Pirellis are fragile once again. Yes it seems i forgot pole+FL, thanks for informing. You have 16050. :thumbsup:

The number of sign ups drop season by season. The huge and complicated first post must be scaring people off. :D
These games need so many rules though to make them successful, fair, competitive, fun and to close the enormous amount of loopholes we manage to find.

Driver Line-ups are finalized!

The defending champion Peterson extended his contract with BRT as he became the most earning driver of the grid. Bellof also remained in the team.

Red Night extended Ricciardo's contract for this season, but Schumacher left the team. The German signed a flash deal with Jawz GP. Another German replaces him as Vettel signed up with Red Night. Jawz GP kept Hamilton in the team while Mansell resigned.

De Silvestro returned home as she signed a bountiful contract with Girl Power. And the team retains it's "all-girl" line-up as Mouton extended her contract. Lombardi was left without a seat.

Fangio left 2KF1 to join Apex Racing Team, while Szisz left DTK Racing to accompany the veteran. Hakkinen returned to 2KF1 with a spectacular car launch while the Australian team retained the services of Da Costa to partner him. DTK employed Patrick who had a misfortunate season last year, to accompany the team's first driver, Heidfeld.

Grip Racing, Canon Racing, Keranen Motorsports, Max Speed Racing, Thunderstorm Racing and Falcon Motorsports all retained their drivers and did no changes. There were rumours about Keranen Motorsports got into talks with Silvestro and Schumacher, but they resulted in nothing.

The newcomer team, Ram F1 signed up Trulli and Sato. A fresh line-up for a fresh team.

Shockingly, Alonso was left without a seat. The Spaniard commented, "I could not agree with ART on terms of payments. Had some talks with BRT, but they opted for Bellof in the last minute. Not much else than these... I am really disappointed and looking forward to some new chances."

upload_2016-4-11_0-59-40.png

MARKETPLACE is OPEN!

ALL TEAMS, please:
-Pick/develop an ENGINE supplier (Engine manufacturers, please state your contract details for possible customers)
-Pick a TYRE supplier
-Pick SPONSORS
-Pick FAVORITE TRACK
-MARKETPLACE PURCHASES

I will contact you through PM regarding the setups. Let's make this quick and start the races as soon as possible.:thumbsup:

Engine: Audrey
Tyre: Bridgestone
Sponsors: C, F
Favourite Track: United Kingdom
Purchases:
Chassis x1 (500)
Durability x1 (500)
Wet Skill x2 for Patrick (800)
Speed x2 for Heidfeld (800)
Engine Test for Audrey (500)

@Omer Said, shouldn't I get Heidfeld for half price because he was my driver last season?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be all over the place, sorry @Omer Said. First thing first though, engines.

(by 2KF1)
Develop Good Engine (8000 CR): Aston Martin
For anyone interested, we're offering engines at various price structures, starting at 150CR per car per race for 5 races, send a PM if you want to discuss further alternative pricing.

@Omer Said, shouldn't I get Heidfeld for half price because he was my driver last season?
Nah I thought your bids just had +600CR added to them. So effectively your bid was 3100CR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah I thought your bids just had +600CR added to them. So effectively your bid was 3100CR.
500, it says in the picture.

such a shame nobody took Fernando, I definetly expected the offer to go high, as one of the more talented drivers, and due to last season :confused: hence why i didn't bother bidding myself

Develop good engine (Blackcat) - 8000cr
For any non-former-Mercedes user that may be interested (I doubt it), contact me by PM and we can agree on pricing and plans

Wowzers, burned my money for drivers, didn't expect that after last season.

Budget: 7050cr
Engine: Aston Martin
Tyres: Goodyear - 600cr
Engine research - 500cr
Risky research - 1000cr
Sister team - 3500cr
PR expert - 1400cr

Left: 50cr

Sponsors: B, C
Fav. track: Germany

Sister team: Silver Soul
Colours: background #000954, text #adaeba