Damn those Bridgestones get warmed up so much faster than the Goodyears :(

lap 17
nando push low
bernd aggressive low

lap 18
nando focus high ers save fuel
bernd aggressive low ers

Last edited:
losing a ton even with focus, ripperoni...

Lap 1
RIC focus high
BEL focus high

Lap 2
RIC focus high, ERS, pace up
BEL focus high, ERS

Finally, no mistakes from drivers or me. That's enough for me this season.:) I would need much more credit to be able to adjust setup for inferior drivers to competition, if I thought about title. Also I was expecting Reggiani to crash with 0% tyres, it's what I needed to gain 5 positions sponsor.

upload_2018-10-15_23-38-29.png

@Sasha Jednak - You have waited so long for this victory, was it satisfactory? Is this a sign of title challenge for Vettel?
@Milos - With another double podium, you are leading both championships now. How hyped is the team right now?
@kedy89 - What will be your answer to ARTs after they took the upperhand at the end of round 2 of 5.
@Azabadaza - Must be a huge relief to get a great result after a series of frustrating races. However, it must have been also frustrating to watch Barrichello today, right?
@Aidan Keranen - Does it give you hope for the last 3 races that you had an abysmal setup rate? Also it must be quite an achievement finish this much high with the mentioned setup.
@TTupsi - Once again, mistakes by Silvestro costed a good result. How is the atmosphere in the team?
@Jimlaad43 - You seemed way off the pace today, is there are plan for the next races?
@rubaru - What is the root of the problem with the team's apparent lack of pace and passion this year?
@ME9Swe - Double DNF once again, what is your recovery plan for the remainder of the season?
@Slyfrequency - What an unfortunate race for the team. What are your opinions on the current state of your squad, after the much promising driver duo failed so far?

MARKETPLACE is OPEN!
It will remain open until the Thursday night. Then the practice/qualifying will begin.
Practice/Qualifying will end on Saturday night.
No further reminders will be given.
Good luck all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back