RD Formula Ford Championship Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
edited and updated the regulations after an issue was found with them. I would recommend everyone at least skim reads them - a number of important changes have been made :thumbsup:

The second test is today, it will be run at Silverstone sport circuit over the course of 2 practice sessions and a qualifying session and will include any buys that have already been made.

Some teams have made their buys in private, these will be included in the test but they are reminded that buys much be made in the thread to be counted for any race in future.

Illusion racing and 2KF1 will have a reveal video made during the test. Only Online racing are missing the livery currently. :thumbsup:

Ill run it at 18:30 BST (17:30 GMT), this will give time for any final livery adjustments to be made to your car or any buys which are yet to be sent in.

edit: teams are free to change buys after the test :)

Last edited:
Test 2 - Silverstone National

note: Thanks again to @Milos for setting up the sheet, still need some help with formatting the colours..

This time, the teams ran 3 sessions some testing their upgrades, and others finding out where they need to upgrade.

whatever the teams were testing i cant say much was revealed.
Even the planned livery reveals failed, as there was a question mark about 2kf1's livery and the recording for Illusion Racing's has gone missing,
perhaps it was an illusion.

Practice 1

aeKOgU1.png

Practice 2
YtbOdH7.png

Qualifying
Ejxj4bv.png

The first race is on Monday morning, deadline for buys is Sunday midnight (GMT) any buys between then and when i start practice 1 some hours later are not guaranteed to be counted.

2 teams are missing skin files and number files and 1 team is still missing a driver.

Last edited:
Okay i have buys from everyone now,

@oorjit07 you didn't change your buys despite them being over. I quoted you in the thread and messaged your team leader but got no replies :( , so i removed the rain ability buys (0.5) which now makes them correct.

I believe 2kf1 are doing some final changes to their livery, however i can run the race then apply the liveries before i record :thumbsup: please don't leave it too long though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 126 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.7%