Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Constructor Name: Black Box Racing II
Commercial Name: Black Box-BMW
Car Chassis Name: BBR02
Car Chassis (historical): 2006 Toyota TF106
Drivers: @Mane Goddard and @Sasha Jednak

Last edited by a moderator:
Just quickly, I have a funny feeling that there may be a team slot open this upcoming season. If anyone is interested in starting a team (maybe soon, maybe in a season or two or longer) feel free to put your name down.
It's straightforward, I can help wherever needed to get you on your feet and there are load of people here that would be happy to help you too.
(gotta post this in case, I sadly have a contingency plan if all else fails and I don't want to use it)

Just quickly, I have a funny feeling that there may be a team slot open this upcoming season. If anyone is interested in starting a team (maybe soon, maybe in a season or two or longer) feel free to put your name down.
It's straightforward, I can help wherever needed to get you on your feet and there are load of people here that would be happy to help you too.
(gotta post this in case, I sadly have a contingency plan if all else fails and I don't want to use it)
Gotta say, if I had already been away for 4 seasons thus reached the 1500$ cap, and hadn't signed to drive already I'd consider bringing BRT back.

• Deleted member 161052

Sasha Jednak to become 2nd driver for Black Box Racing
As Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham was sacked by Black Box Racing just before the 4th Formula FG season started, Driftslide came in with big news that @Sasha Jednak will be their 2nd driver. Sasha will be driving for the team alongside Argentinian Mane Goddard.

Numbers for all interested
end-of-season-png.131078

Numbers for all interested
end-of-season-png.131078
Thanks, I'm in 21st party mode and couldn't find it. Funnily enough, I am still struggling to do so.
Now keep in mind that those numbers are liable to change should a team not take part. I'm mainly looking at the teams with numbers 11 and above....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back