RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

didn't you say once it was 2000? And I haven't read the rules properly still
(I'll still give 500 to driver contract and the Yamaha engine)

A car that has been made for gp4, is from 1990-2014 and only 1 car of a team is allowed if i'm right. So benneton isn't available anymore. But i believe aidan said something about it in the rules (link in 1st post)
Yeah, I read it now...
This?
3.3.1 Car Shapes said:
Car shapes must be of a Formula 1 car shape or equivalent. The series base car will be the SMD-09a provided by MDBSnake of grandprixgames.org. Any F1 car shape of any era will be accepted, preferably not too much earlier than 1990, but it is the responsibility of the team owner to orginise the retrieval of the file or the file location for/with the moderator.

The moderator reserve the right to refuse certain car shapes on grounds of too many of same shape (except aforementioned SMD-09a), car too far out of era compared to competitors or due to problems with the file.

A car that has been made for gp4, is from 1990-2014 and only 1 car of a team is allowed if i'm right. So benneton isn't available anymore. But i believe aidan said something about it in the rules (link in 1st post)
actually, Aidan said that he won't allow cars that have the same color (ex. Ferrari was always red, if there were only red cars that'd be a bit dull)
Davin, from outside the rules Aidan said it's any car from 1991-2014, and 1988. And about cars it's that you can't have the same car as someone else (ex. I chose the 08 Ferrari, so you can't choose that car. But you can choose the 07 Ferrari)

BEFORE PRESSING DISAGREE I HAVEN'T READ THE RULES YET!

Aidan, (sorry for the spam btw), are there any tyres I can choose between? (will affect the livery)

and also my sponsor as a manager is R:both finish, as a driver (if I can), B: Improve position

Last edited:
just so everyone knows, i am going to ask for most of the needed information again later on, e.g. engines and sponsors etc.

Aidan, (sorry for the spam btw), are there any tyres I can choose between? (will affect the livery)

and also my sponsor as a manager is R:both finish, as a driver (if I can), B: Improve position
I will get back to you on that in regards to tyres
so far every manager should assume they will have to drive, we need one full driver per team don't forget.

Now something for every team manager, for season one (only hopefully) team managers will be allowed if we don't have enough participants. This brings me to the next bit of information.
No team will have two full time drivers until the entire series has at least one.
So people that are looking for a second driver, you can look, but if someone is missing a full time driver, you may have to give up your driver.
It is all in the interest of fairness. We don't want a popularity competition. We want a proper racing competition.

Now Cedars-Honda would have to be Tier 3, but Article 4.2.1 ii states no engine can be 'in-house' design. So I assume you would probably look for Tier 2 Honda/Mugen engines?
(i've wanted to quote the regulations like that so much :D)
Cedars-Mugen-Honda sounds cool :p

But what tier is that? Tier 2?

Cedars-Mugen-Honda sounds cool :p

But what tier is that? Tier 2?
Mugen-Honda is tier 2. just to get it understood, engines are Mugen and Cedars doesn't factor into the engine name at all. otherwise is all good.

much like you can have either Ford or Cosworth, you can have Honda or Mugen-Honda

Mugen-Honda is tier 2. just to get it understood, engines are Mugen and Cedars doesn't factor into the engine name at all. otherwise is all good.

much like you can have either Ford or Cosworth, you can have Honda or Mugen-Honda
I think i'll keep Honda :)

Constructors Name: Monster Mercedes
Commercial Name (can be same as above, just sponsors added):Matador Monster Mercedes
Nationality of team: Hungarian
Colours (just basic ones for standings etc.): black ,red ,green

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back