RD Fifa 14 Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

btw milos, i have to say this, you're team was completely dominating this match, that 1 goal was the only chance jimmy had in the whole match (or at least till it crashed)

btw milos, i have to say this, you're team was completely dominating this match, that 1 goal was the only chance jimmy had in the whole match (or at least till it crashed)
Getting a goal from a penalty shot is not good enough for me. I need to change my lineup it seems.

Getting a goal from a penalty shot is not good enough for me. I need to change my lineup it seems.
You could still create a personal player, you can pick any spot on the pitch you want and it would be a garanteed addition to your team. You think your team is bad? You can add a free and skilled player! Why not give it a try? He'll have an overall of 69!

You could still create a personal player, you can pick any spot on the pitch you want and it would be a garanteed addition to your team. You think your team is bad? You can add a free and skilled player! Why not give it a try? He'll have an overall of 69!
He will?
Mwahahaha #69 player with a 69 overall :D I changed my mind, adding it now :p

287oe4y.jpg

the very first transfer list. the amount of money every manager has is displayed in the first post. manolis, jimmy and milos already have more as they already quick solled players

DON'T FORGET!!! TRANSFERS HAPPEN IN PM!

i hope to release a new transfer list every day, and also every day there will be posted who has been bought and to which team he moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back