RD Fifa 14 Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, RD forum is not proper for this kind of sim, i knoew it because, i'm a NHL team manager of a kind of game like this one and you really, really need more forum section for each aspect of the game.

You must need a:

Negociation section
Trading section
Financial section ( contract etc)
Simulation section
Roster section

So all the teams are equal, only my team is more into offensive play, right? And I don't understand the auction system, are the bids done on PM?

And is Bari a good team?
EDIT: Got the answer on that, no. 63-62-62 is not really great. Can I change my team?
Well as far as i looke bari was better than that, and if we go checking all the teams we'll keep changing so bari will stay your team.
And offensive team means that the best players of your team are the attackers, and all bids will be pm

Well as far as i looke bari was better than that, and if we go checking all the teams we'll keep changing so bari will stay your team.
And offensive team means that the best players of your team are the attackers, and all bids will be pm

Make some excel sheet with google docs.. or something similar, post it on the main post here in the tread.

Make a list of a full roster... no attribut ( updating it everytime will be hell job ) just name and position and may be age.

Also... dont manage trade... just let people pm about what they want to trade... when they got a agreement... they will send it to you. Just focus on siming all game and updating list of player of each team

Aidan Keranen
Liverpool
No personal player

1 question about the sponsors, does that mean you get sponsors at the end of the season or (in the case of win a match) you get them every round applicable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back