RD Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross Balfour

#99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
Hey guys what you think about this?

www.fantasy.premierleague.com runs a priemership fantasy football league where you create your team, kit and choose your players etc. and eneter a league. here is some info:

Google search: www.fantasy.premierleague.com

Then register a new account with username and password and confirm your account in your e-mails.
Then you create a team name, strip and put in the players you want. You can also choose the formation and who is on your bench and who are your captain and vice-captain.
some basic rules of the game:

Squad Selection:

Squads must consist of:
· 2 Goalkeepers
· 5 Defenders
· 5 Midfielders
· 3 Forwards

You can select up to 3 players from any one team. If a player is transferred during the season and this transfer takes you over this limit, then you will need to go back under the limit when making your next transfers. Each player has been given a value. The total value of your initial squad must not exceed £100 million. The value of each player can be found here. You must nominate a member of your team to be captain. This player will score double the number of points he would usually have been awarded that Gameweek. After selecting your squad you can still deal in the transfer market. Unlimited squad transfers can be made, 1 transfer can be made between each gameweek deadline without charge. Each additional transfer made in the same gameweek will deduct 4 points from your total at the next deadline. If you don't use your free transfer then you'll be able to make an additional free transfer the following gameweek. You can play 1 transfer wild card a season. All transfers made in the Gameweek your wild card is played will be without points deduction. You play your wild card when confirming transfers. Any transfers you make will become active at the next deadline.

For more Rules and how the points systems work click the link: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/rules.mc

If we get enough interest I will set up and league which will begin once we gett all the signups, it takes about 10minutes to get a team so join :D

Interest list:
  1. Ross Balfour
  2. Omer Said
  3. Viljar Parts
  4. Kevin Ascher
  5. Ariff Roose
  6. Niels Pedersen

• Kyle Evers

If it were American football, you'd all be dead :D

• Ariff Roose

:D Count me in please! My Formula One was a complete failure:plus1:

Guys here is the code for the league:

748115-412550

Im starting the points on the 9th January to give time for everyone to join, Ill start it sooner if we get enough people.

My Team:

Attachments

• fpl1.jpg
    fpl1.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 276
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 266 15.4%
  • < 2 years