RD F1 Designer Competition

RaceDepartment F1 Designer Competition

ferrari-189-f1-1989.png

Introduction:
Welcome to the F1 designer game, its this game, you will be challenged to design a F1 from a specific Era. When every participant release their work, a battle will be made between two car, like we did with F1 War and Pokemon war. The car in the battle who get more vote continue on the next round. This specific tread will be on for two thing, the release of the template for each war and to show off your beautifull F1 car. For Battler a new tread will be maded for it.

Subcription:
To subcribe yourself fill out this form.

Name of the designer:
Name of the team:
Software owned: ( like photoshop, GIMP, paint etc. )

Why the software, to know what you have to made the template useable for everyone.

Rules:
1- To be fair with everyone, your car need to be made simply, mean no shadow... no shiny thing on it. I mean a guys with paint can do the same quality than one on GIMP or photoshop. so like this picture

F2sxGp5.png

2- I will grant you a template with already a tire on it on the good place. The tyre need to stay there. Also on the template you will get chassis regulation to respect and for me to determinate that, i will check all real F1 car of this Era and do an max height/lenght and a min height/lenght. So you will be able to play between those two value to create your car.

3- Sponsor on the car need to respect the era, so basically, if we made a 1990 car, must be not saw a Monsters logo on it.

4- Driver will be allowed, mean you can choose a driver, also from the Era, and put it on the car like showed before on Point 1. A driver can be choose twice, mean two team with same driver.

5- On this tread, you can show off more than juste the design allowed on Pt 1. So you can made a top view for the fun purpose, or anything else, but wont be allowed on the battle.

6- More to come if necessary

Prizes:

The winner of each War will won a full detailled blue print of his car, basically like the one on the top of this post.

Entry List:
More to follow

Template:
F1 1990
https://www.mediafire.com/?wikw84ubz8i97sz

BEFORE TO START THE CHALLENGE WITH THE ERA TO DO, I WILL WAIT THE ENTRY LIST OF EVERYONE WITH YOUR SOFTWARE TO KNOW WHERE I NEED TO GO. TIPS, THE FIRST ONE WILL BE 1990 CAR.

Last edited:
Did you post in the discussion that you will open the thread in the last week? That is what you should have done.

Probably in (even more Forum Games... :rolleyes:) ;)

Did you post in the discussion that you will open the thread in the last week? That is what you should have done.
to be honest he did, you can search it up a bit :p
--
anyways I don't understand the game rules much so I won't participate in this one. Bye guys :thumbsup:

to be honest he did, you can search it up a bit :p
--
anyways I don't understand the game rules much so I won't participate in this one. Bye guys :thumbsup:
He did weeks ago, but he didn't say a day before for example, that he would open the thread, that is what is required to do ;)

He did weeks ago, but he didn't say a day before for example, that he would open the thread, that is what is required to do ;)
here're the rules
Before you start a thread
Please put at least 1 post in the HoF and Discussion thread out lining the game. This way, people can discuss whether the game is needed, help to improve it or champion it to start.

Starting the thread
After proposing, wait for people to discuss it a bit. Start the thread 3 days after originally posting itunless a mod says you can start it earlier. Only if a mod or a group of people say no to the game must it not be posted. Starting the thread can be postponed if people feel that gameplay and rules need to be modified. This means that the first few pages of a thread are for people signing-up, or the game going ahead, rather than pages of confusion and arguments as to how the game should go ahead.
So Steven did follow the rules completely there :D

Name of the designer: The Best one AKA Rami Saidy
Name of the team: I don't understand Steven's Rules F1
Software owned: Photoshop CS2, Paint, Paint.NET, of course PS is the most useful

Name of the designer: The Best one AKA Rami Saidy
Name of the team: I don't understand Steven's Rules F1
Software owned: Photoshop CS2, Paint, Paint.NET, of course PS is the most useful
Btw, my real application

Name of the designer: Rami Saidy
Name of the team: Forza Cedars F1

• Deleted member 161052

Name of the designer: Andy Black
Name of the team: Red Bull Grand Prix
Software owned: Photoshop CC and GIMP

You said that, so you have enough tool, to draw a car with the limitation given into the template, you can hide as you want each square, use pen tool etc
Wow, you actually listened to what I said :p

But the tools cannot make a perfect car shape ;)

Anyway, we'll see ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing