RD F1 Designer Competition

Actually.. I cant imagine how someone could do it different. Always made it like that, even when i had my first steps with graphic programs. :p

DTK Racing 1990 car
Chassis: Kevin
Engine: Jaguar

#14 Nick Heidfeld
DTK1990#14NH.jpg

#15 Lewis Hamilton
DTK1990#15LH.jpg

I just don't know how you guys are able to come up with so many sponsors? Probably because I've grown up watching the BBC, where adverts don't happen, and I've been brainwashed to avoid advertising :roflmao:

FIRST CONTEST START SEASON 2005
Hi everyone, now its the start of the first contest design of a F1, this first will be on the season 2005. You will have two week to draw your car, so you can take your time, its not a races.

Here the specific rule of this challenge.

1- You will be able to choose Michelin or Bridgestone tires for your car, its already done, just choose the proper layer

2- Nose reglation, you have the size box in dark yellow, you will saw two red line or the left, the tip nose cant go higher or lower of this. An other line on the top is the nose at this place need to be at this height.

3- Near the cockpit, as usual, you can to wan you want

4- Sidepod, In green, you will saw a dashed line start in the middle, its the lower you can desigh you side pod at this place.

5- Two Dark green square for side wing, no minimum, so you can do what you want, but cant go outside, same for the sidepod one.

6- In Purple, you can add a exhaust exit you can place it, wahere you want at the size you want, can be merge with the design of the wing of the sidepod.

7- No around shape allowed, like @needforspeedgamer did, take your time to do eveything right. Two week its plenty of time to do it

Here the Template

https://www.mediafire.com/?ldebkv7xrf17qtr
Have fun with your drawing !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back