RD Drift Challange

@Daiman Patel and I had the idea of making a Drift event and in form of the monster 370Z I am working on, we would have finally a car to do the job.

The car got some more modifications to make it more drift friendly and the 0.3 update will probably be released today here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/nissan-370z-gt4-special-nismo-gt1-edition.97840/

What I want to do here is to collect ideas on how such an event could work out and especially which tracks could be used. I tested Malaysia today and the long sweeping corners and wide track allowed for much more impressive drifts than Sebring and Loch Drummond (way to tight), which are the tracks I tested before.

Here a small teaser of the 0.3 WIP:

The cars weight was reduced by 350kg to give more front tire bite, even more steering lock, more options on weight distribution and diff settings to dail it in for drifting. Caster settings were opened up as well to check how that impacts the feel of the car. The handbrake will also be implemented. It works so far, but not very userfriendly and usually sends me off spinning, so I use the wheel and POWER :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back