RD Design Race Season 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
RD DESIGN RACE SEASON 2005
Welcome everyone to the race of season 2005. Each designer made their car for this season and its the time to find who will won the 2005 title.

Rules:
Two group of car will be showed, one car vs one car from different team, you must choose the one you think is the best base on;
- The design its self
- The skin of the car
- Not for this challeng but it will for the next one, if the designer improve is skill since the last one he maded.

A standing at the end will be held with points, the standing will be decided like so.
on the group A, all main driver each team will be in, the order of the battle will be choose randownly, the higher heat has priority of the lower one.
The group B will be the second driver, this group wont get any priority on group B. If you didnt understand... dont worry, you will saw at the end what i mean.

The last battle will be between winning of group A agains the winner of the group B. So the winner of this one will won the race, the looser will be second.

For the next Challenger, the winning team will get priority too chosing their driver, after that this driver is not more available, also number of the team.

2nd: 17
3rd: 12
4th 10
5th: 8
6th: 7
7th: 6
8th: 5
9th: 4
10th: 3
11st:2
12nd: 1
13rd and more: 0

Contenders

Ben's Team

#3 Ben Utzer
2005utzer3-png.72657

#4 Nick Heidfeld
2005heidfeld4-png.72658

RedBull Grand Prix

#5 Jenson Button
red-bull-grand-prix-rb05-gp-5-png.71750

#6 Kamui Kobayashi
red-bull-grand-prix-rb05-gp-6-png.71751

USAM Racing
#5 Eddie Ravel

#6 Hans Ravel

CEDAR F1 Team
#11 Rami Saidy
template-2005-regulation-saidy-copy-jpg.72645

#12 Nick Heidfeld
template-2005-regulation-heidfeld-copy-jpg.72646

DTK Racing:

#14 Nick Heidfeld
dtk2005-14nh-jpg.71343

#15 Lewis Hamilton
dtk2005-15lh-jpg.71344

Viper Racing Team:
#14 Jacques Villeneuve
rszsro.png

#15 Ryan Briscoe
13zvhab.png

So I am suppose to say which car I like now?

In that case I will boost Ben's car as it looks like a 2005 one, and it's also nice

TIME TO RACE !!!!!!
GROUP A:
Nick Heidfeld
dtk2005-14nh-jpg.71343

vs
Eddie Ravel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben Utzer
2005utzer3-png.72657

vs
Rami Saidy
template-2005-regulation-saidy-copy-jpg.72645

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jenson Button
red-bull-grand-prix-rb05-gp-5-png.71750

vs
Jacques Villeneuve
rszsro.png

GROUP B
Nick Heidfeld
2005heidfeld4-png.72658

vs
Ryan Briscoe
13zvhab.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kamui Kobayashi
red-bull-grand-prix-rb05-gp-6-png.71751

vs
Hans Ravel
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lewis Hamilton
dtk2005-15lh-jpg.71344

vs
Nick Heidfeld

MAKE YOURS VOTE !!!!!!!!!!!

@Omer Said I recommend to upload your car via "upload a file" when replying. Photobucket scales your car down a bit, i noticed that some weeks ago and was disappointed a lot from it.

Just for your next cars :p

Heidi DTK
Utzer from the big rivalry :p
I'll boost Andy here :D Button

Heidi OMR
Kamui
Lewis, as Heidi Cedars is Heidi DTK

Last edited:
Group A
Heidfeld
Utzer
Villeneuve

Group B
No Vote*
Ravel
Hamilton

(Cant decide here. I like my livery more, but Stevens model is better and much cleaner cause i rushed it a bit.)

Last edited:
@Omer Said I recommend to upload your car via "upload a file" when replying. Photobucket scales your car down a bit, i noticed that some weeks ago and was disappointed a lot from it.

Just for your next cars :p

Grrr Photobucket! I did not realize it to be honest, thanks for the warning mate :)

Can't we just use names while voting? Otherwise this thread will be flooded in 1000s of livery images soon :confused:

My votes:
Group A
Heidfeld
Utzer
Villeneuve

Group B
Briscoe
Kobayashi
Hamilton

• Deleted member 161052

My votes.
Group A:
Heidfeld
Saidy
Villeneuve

Group B:
Briscoe
Kobayashi
Hamilton

HANG ON!!!

@Rami Saidy, why did you steal my car? The whole point of this is to design your OWN car from scratch, not re skin someone elses. Not only have you stolen my driver, you've stolen my car.
dtk2005-14nh-jpg.71343

Notice the similarity of everything?

Calling for a disqualification here @Steven Poirier.

HANG ON!!!

@Rami Saidy, why did you steal my car? The whole point of this is to design your OWN car from scratch, not re skin someone elses. Not only have you stolen my driver, you've stolen my car.
dtk2005-14nh-jpg.71343

Notice the similarity of everything?

Calling for a disqualification here @Steven Poirier.

Oohhh good eyes :p

Yah no choice... @Rami Saidy for this round is disqualified

So Ben Utzer on Group A and Hamilton on Group B go thru the next one

@Jimlaad43 Come on for goodness sake. I wasn't even given the chance to reply before Steven said DSQ. OK, I did use a current base as a Template, because I had no time so yes, it was better to make my own car, but I liked your shape :p Plus I couldn't draw it properly, and don't say i could have asked etc. You use that as an excuse, but you would you have said yes?. I have no excuse, yes I did use your car, but mine looks sweet! :p

@Jimlaad43 Come on for goodness sake. I wasn't even given the chance to reply before Steven said DSQ. OK, I did use a current base as a Template, because I had no time so yes, it was better to make my own car, but I liked your shape :p Plus I couldn't draw it properly, and don't say i could have asked etc. You use that as an excuse, but you would you have said yes?. I have no excuse, yes I did use your car, but mine looks sweet! :p
At least credit me then. Plus, why do you think every answer I say is an excuse? It is basically theft of copyright. Without prior knowledge, of course I'm going to ask for a DSQ. If you want to use someone elses car, ask to do that first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%