2005utzer3-png.72657

GROUP B
Ryan Briscoe
13zvhab.png

vs
Kamui Kobayashi
red-bull-grand-prix-rb05-gp-6-png.71751

By the way...

I would like to see a change in the voting system next time. Tell me what you think about it :)

-

I think the result COULD get a bit... Changed due to the group system. For example: Two not so good cars against each other -> better in the ranking than a good car. (if you can say it that way :p)

How about just present one car (tbh... basically its always 2 same cars, no need to switch the number?) And then everyone posts a list how he likes the cars most...

Best car: Car C
2. D
3. E
4. A
5. B

Everyone does that and we have a point system.

By the way...

I would like to see a change in the voting system next time. Tell me what you think about it :)

-

I think the result COULD get a bit... Changed due to the group system. For example: Two not so good cars against each other -> better in the ranking than a good car. (if you can say it that way :p)

How about just present one car (tbh... basically its always 2 same cars, no need to switch the number?) And then everyone posts a list how he likes the cars most...

2. D
3. E
4. A
5. B

Well, @Steven Poirier we could have a voting system, where the top 5 are in Pool A and the bottom 5 for example are in Pool B. Then one from Pool A faces one from Pool B etc. :)

By the way...

-

2. D
3. E
4. A
5. B

But there should be some luck involved too :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years